Goodbye Old Friend :(

CheepHeep

One day he was walking around happily, the next...6 feet under. RIP buddy. I remember picking him up and just stroking him all the time, feeding him, taking him on walks around the block, giving him treats for good behaviour. All his life, he would protect his hen by following her and looking after her. Whenever they were given treats, he would save it all for her and not take any for himself. I recall the times he would chase my younger siblings around the garden lol. good times. He was so nice. Some may find it funny but I still feel a bit gutted. He's been buried next to the other hen that died in the garden near the mango tree. The world has witnessed a severe and tragic loss.

• Like 3
  • Sad 17

I'm so sorry Cheep, cherish the good moments. Our small companions, who are part of the family, they impact and change our life in many ways, always in the best ways.

My deepest condonlences.

• Thanks 1

• Platinum VIP

Oh! fowl world! Our fellow has lost a feathered family member. My deepest condolences. I think we should all pay our respects tonight with a hearty Chic-Fil-A combo #1 (or #2 if you're feeling spicy)  and don't forget the sauce.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1