Training and exercises for beginners. Cali by zakrzeW #2

zakrzeW

Hello and welcome to the next knowledge for you. I hope #1 was good :)

Here my first job:

In this tutorial I would show you calisthenics exercises for beginners and I would write a workout plan for beginners.

Like in #1 in calisthenics there are few basic exercises:

Pull ups

Push ups

Dips

Squats

1.Pull ups - the best exercises for big back and arms.

LonelyBlondEstuarinecrocodile-small.gif.b155c7341be483346e5e68491acb569f.gif

In pull ups we have a lot of variants (Video in #1)  but the most usefull are normal pull up and chin up. Normal pull up for most for back (In all exercises we do more than 1 part of muscles, in pull ups, push ups, dips in true we use back, spin, abs, arms, wrists

but the most back). In chin ups we do biceps. Okay first question: I can't do 1 pull up :(. Answer on this is, you must do alternatives of this exercises like a negatives (jump to the bar and slowly go down 5x10) and australian pull ups 5x20.

Harder version of pull up is element muscle up (you do pull up and next go in to the bar), but about muscle up I do another tutorial (elements in calisthenics).

2. Push ups. - best exercise for triceps, shoulders and chest.

GlossySkinnyDuckbillcat-small.thumb.gif.e526e178f07b05c2361933ed7890e983.gif

Like a in pull ups a lot of variants (video in #1). But the most important are regular push ups, diamond push ups and wide push ups. Regular for back, triceps, chest (Triceps 50%, Chest 40%, Back, 20%). Diamond push up for triceps and center of chest and wide for chest and back.

If you can't do push up, do push ups on knees. 

3. Dips - best exercise for center of chest, shoulders and triceps.

342140017_giphy(1).gif.9db4ffa9f52c56ad27ec29c1f319ff74.gif

Dips are important in training. I do a lot of dips, and gave me the most of power for the all basic exercises. I most like this exercise. Another exercise is Sweden dips for triceps, sweden dips kick your triceps like a diamond push ups :D. If you can't do dips try to do bar dips or dips with rubber band. 

4. Squats - the best exercise for legs.

2001582597_giphy(2).gif.d0f61e21edb4e0fd9073da272969087d.gif

For true I don't do legs, because its hard to do elements with big legs. But squats are awesome for legs. After you reach a lot of squats u can try pistol squats. If you can't do squats try with assecuration with wall.

5.1 Training for beginners in home:

-10 push ups (you can change variant of push ups to wide or diamond push up after 2 series)

-3 pull ups (if you don't have bar, do australian pull ups with table but in 15-20 reps)

-20 squats

-10 sweden dips (on chair, bed etc.)

All this in 4 series. 1 day of training and 1 day of rest and repeat. After 1-2 weeks try to add 2 more reps to this exercises and again after 1-2 weeks another 2 more reps and repeat.

5.2 Training  for beginners outdoor (street workout park):

-10 push ups (you can change variant of push ups to wide or diamond push up after 2 series)

-3 pull ups (like in push ups, you can change in to chin ups after 2 series but chin ups are easier then you can do 5 reps)

-20 squats

-5 dips

-5 bar dips

Like a in 5.1 after 1-2 weeks add more reps.

Okay, thanks for support. Maybe it would help you to spend this 30 minutes of training in day to be more fit.

Next knowledge be of elements in calisthenics and how to do them. Stay tuned!

Edited by zakrzeW
Added more informations in trainings
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

On 9/4/2018 at 8:09 AM, joynhappiness said:

I will try to do this is with my cousin we are currently trying to lose some pounds. 

Try to add on next day fat burner exercises like a jumping on the rope, jackknifes, rompers, intervals and calories deficit. 1 day body training to gain muscles and 2 day fat burner to lose fat. 🙏💪

5min workout but awesome for lose some pounds!

#3 done 2/3

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...