Other VIP info

HiTTy aka HiTMaN

Question

56 minutes ago, HiTTy said:

Hi as you can see I am a newbie as such I looked around and decided to purchase a VIP but I do not see a result of that purchase.

Can you help me to understand how it works, please.

Thanks

HiTMaN

Hey! Thanks for your purchase and trust/loyalty in our services. :)
Could you tell me when you purchased the VIP subscription, and also if you posted in this topic with the transaction ID from PayPal? (if you have not posted, please do so- either way, we're looking into this)
EDIT: I see your forum group is set appropriately. Are you inquiring about level on our servers?)

Edited by Xernicus

To change your display name: You see your profile pic and current name at the top. There is a small arrow near your name, click on that. Then click on account settings. You will go to a new page and see in the middle your "Display name", click on "change". Enter a new one and hit save.

Note that you wont be able to change it after this for some days. For Platinum VIPs I think its 30 days (but its written at the change page)

748026402_fachangedisplayname.thumb.png.65cee6db3e691a71229f9d959b53816b.png

Platinum VIPs get level 7 on our servers. But to get them, you need to submit your GUID into your profile

Here is a tutorial for your PB GUID

And for silent GUID

Hmm I think thats it. If you have questions, feel free to ask :)

Oh, and thank you for your purchase ^_^

Well, if you have your GUIDs in your profile, someone with setlevel command (recruiter or lv.17+) can set your level on the servers.

If you are patient you can just wait for someone to go to the server. Or if you want to get it sooner, I'd sugget joining our Discord server and ask for it in the "support and setlevel" channel. You can later also chat with us there :)

Or if you dont have Discord and dont want to make an account, a new topic here (Q&A / Reports / Issues), with the title you want to get your VIP levels on the server. Or wait until someone sees you asking for them in this topic who can go and set you.

Well, hope I helped :)

1 hour ago, Appelwaffer said:

Can someone help me? 

I want a VIP account but I do not have a credit card that you need..

Greets..

P.s..

Nice clan 😃

Hi, and thank you for willing to purchase a VIP account. 

You can also use a Paypal account to pay with if you have one. Just select Paypal during the checkout instead of Credit Card.

No.. paypal said, that i must register a creditcard. 

Is there maybe another way to pay the FA?

Edited by Appelwaffer

I remember purchasing VIP with credit card, dont know if its possible with PayPal.

But if you just want to make a donation (without getting VIP access) with PayPal you can also do that https://fearless-assassins.com/donate/make-donation/ (Note that if you just "donate" you likely wont receive VIP membership)

35 minutes ago, Appelwaffer said:

No.. paypal said, that i must register a creditcard. 

Is there maybe another way to pay the FA?

Do you have a Paypal account though?  Normally you should be able to associate your bank account with your Paypal account.

On 8/22/2018 at 1:04 PM, Vindstot said:

Well, if you have your GUIDs in your profile, someone with setlevel command (recruiter or lv.17+) can set your level on the servers.

If you are patient you can just wait for someone to go to the server. Or if you want to get it sooner, I'd sugget joining our Discord server and ask for it in the "support and setlevel" channel. You can later also chat with us there :)

Or if you dont have Discord and dont want to make an account, a new topic here (Q&A / Reports / Issues), with the title you want to get your VIP levels on the server. Or wait until someone sees you asking for them in this topic who can go and set you.

Well, hope I helped :)

Thank you for all your help ... However I am still a tad confused and Hope as you suggested that in time my Level with be resolved. ;)