autoselect picked up weapon

r3wind3r

On 8/22/2018 at 3:19 PM, Xernicus said:

/cg_autoactivate 0

thanks! that works actually but it also stop me from picking up medkits automatically which makes it impossible to quickly heal myself being a med :s

Edited by r3wind3r

12 hours ago, ElEl said:

Just tested it, you want /cg_autoswitch 0. You should turn autoactivate back on too :P

great! that's it :) thought this is cvar to autoswitch weapon when out of ammo

• 11 months later...

Just bumping this, as I am not only one picking up binocs in a middle of a fight and realizing I am carrying binocs instead of shooting 🤣

That /cg_autoswitch 0 helps on this and it wont anymore switch to binocs if you step on those.

@Neuro you should set this too :)

Edited by RendeL
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, RendeL said:

Just bumping this, as I am not only one picking up binocs in a middle of a fight and realizing I am carrying binocs instead of shooting 🤣

That /cg_autoswitch 0 helps on this and it wont anymore switch to binocs if you step on those.

I'll make a 'useful cvars' section on the wiki once I'm finished testing the new Jay2 soundpack.

• Like 3
  • 100 1

• Platinum VIP
On 7/27/2019 at 7:45 AM, RendeL said:

I remember when I had this problem, only on certain mods, though. I think it was NQ and Silent?