Introduction

Pinto Tizoc

Hello, I would like to introduce myself to all of you. My name is Jesse, born in California and raised in Texas. I have been playing ET online since 2004 and have had other user names like DocChato Doc Chato. I know almost all of the maps and my favorite one is Minas Tirith. I used to hate it but now it's my favorite. I live about 30 minutes from the Gulf of Mexico and have fished all surrounding bodies of water for over 30yrs. Some of my other hobbies besides fishing is playing the guitar, RC Cars, Rock Hounding and lately, (past two years) I've been metal detecting successfully the beaches of the Gulf (GOLD!) I have been asked by several FA members to join FA and have finally decided to do it. I am a fair player that respects other players. There is nothing that players can say about me other than I am considerate and fair. I try to play everyday 1-3 hrs but sometimes I have to go up to a few days to a week without playing and I can feel the withdrawl lol.  Thanks for all the members that have helped others throughout the years.

See you out in Cyberland,

Sincerely,

Jesse

• Like 1

Hey Pinto,

Welcome to the forums. We have talked a little bit online in the past, but i doubt you remember ;)  (about birdwatching). Anyway goodluck with your application too. Ow, I am gonna visit your region next feb/march  . I will be starting in Austin and then Corpus Christi, Brownsville, McAllen, Big Bend NP, Kerrville back to Austin. Maybe I will try to get some info on you on wildlife (mammals and cetaceans mostly).

Cya around, Helsen

• 4 weeks later...

Welcome to the forum Jesse! I think I have played some matches with you... I also have a affinity for rock hounding.. Enjoy the forums,✌️ hope to see ya around!