ET Server Suggestion Silent Europe

PaKo

Okay so this has been on my mind for a while now. I've been quite active recently on Silent #1 and HC and I've got to say, as fun as it is it can get quite annoying given that I'm forced to play on 100+ ping. I like fragging and I've got great aim but more often than not I find myself aiming directly and not landing hits, often making me have to adjust shots infront/behind my target based on a random guess. Now I probably wouldn't say anything but I've noticed a lot of players on these servers originating from Europe and North Africa too, all of them would without a doubt find this incredibly useful. Now I'm no expert and I don't know what would take to make a Europe based silent server reality altho I'm guessing it's a fairly simple process for you guys given that you already have a few europe based jay servers. (I've visited them and I've got to say playing on them feels smooth as butter compared to my fav. servers, I wish I could settle for jaymod but...no.)

So any thoughts on this?

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators

We already working on one. Please check this one out @PaKo

server IP - fun1.clan-fa.com

Please let me know what you like and don't like on that server.