First of all, we are going to need these applications and plugins:
Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Photoshop Elements: to edit the skin files
DDS Plugin for Photoshop: to be able to open .dds files in Photoshop
iwi2dds: to convert .iwi skin files to .dds format so that they can be opened in Photoshop
dds2iwi: to convert the modified .dds files to cod4 usable .iwi files
An archiver program (Powerarchiver, Winrar, etc.)
makeMod.bat and other things inside the CoD4 ModWarfare folder
So, after you have these equipment in the right places, it's time to get to work. I am first going to just tell what you have to do to skin a single gun, so that you don't get confused by all the details. I will get a bit more in-depth afterwards.
1. Locate your Call of Duty 4 folder and go to 'main'-folder. Find the gun you wish to make a skin for under the iwi folders
2. Drag the weapon iwi file into iwi2dds_cod4.exe. You'll get a file named this afterwards
3. Drag and drop the weapon dds file into Photoshop and Modify the skin to your liking
4. After you are done modifying your skin click save. Save the file with this file format.
5. Click save and a window will appear. Use these settings and click save!
6. Now drag the new dds file into dds2iwi-cod4.exe. You should have this file now
7. Go to where your COD4 is installed and go to modwarfare folder and make a images folder within it
8. Put the newly made weapon iwi file you just made into the images folder.
9. Now run makeMod.bat.
10. Now the skin you made will be in here z_modwarfare.iwd folder.
NOW IF YOU WANT TO USE THESE ON NORMAL GAME WITHOUT MODS FOLLOW THIS TUTORIAL!!!!
DOWNLOAD PROGRAMS: http://www.mediafire...3qs1snjnb9fb2eu
Virus Scan: https://www.virustot...sis/1371441722/