ET Server Suggestion Silent 1 maps

Maximo Decimo

Fixed some more stuckages with bots in FA Italy. Also added additional routing so bots will take the rear access to capture the flag (the access route requiring jumping over the crates and barrels). Please keep an eye out for any bot issues on FA Italy :)

Edited by BlackWolf

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Server seems to be doing okay recently, map wise ^_^

I did receive some complaints from regulars about Gold Rush though.

When allies have to stole the gold, the original map is too much in favor of Axis.

I suggest to maybe replace it with the gals version. The one where we can also access the bank through the first floor and through the back.

@BlackWolf

Edited by Cross Marian
  • Like 3
  • 100 4

54 minutes ago, Cross Marian said:

Server seems to be doing okay recently, map wise ^_^

I did receive some complaints from regulars about Gold Rush though.

When allies have to stole the gold, the original map is too much in favor of Axis.

I suggest to maybe replace it with the gals version. The one where we can also access the bank through the first floor and through the back.

@BlackWolf

You need to lengthen the defensive spawn time for maps like that to work.  Speeding up allies will do nothing.  The time it takes to get through the defense, grab the gold, and get to the truck has to be taken into account.  Same thing goes for the tank once it gets to the bridge and especially when it gets held at the final barrier.  The map is designed around a full 30 second axis respawn.

• Like 1
  • 100 1

• 1 month later...

Little update

Suggestion of maps to remove:

> MML Church

> El Kef

> Dubrovnik

Suggestion of maps to add:

> Transmitter Final

https://fearless-assassins.com/files/file/1557-transmitter-final-transmitterpk3-and-waypoints/

> Eagles 2 Ways b3

https://fearless-assassins.com/files/file/1930-eagles-2ways-b3-eagles_2ways_b3pk3-and-waypoints/

Another suggestion regarding the voting:

Currently, we have a lot of maps in the rotation. So, on the game, when we are on the voting screen, players have to scroll down to see all the maps.

I feel like it might be better to have less maps in the list, so that they all appear without the need to scroll.

I know that's how it works on HC, and I think it's easier that way ^_^

@BlackWolf What do you think? It might gives a better chance to new maps.

EDIT: I took out Millenium Falcon from the suggestion since I don't think it will work well on S1 without doublejump.

Edited by Cross Marian
  • Like 3

On 5/21/2021 at 12:34 AM, Cross Marian said:

Little update

Suggestion of maps to remove:

> MML Church

> El Kef

> Dubrovnik

Suggestion of maps to add:

> Transmitter Final

https://fearless-assassins.com/files/file/1557-transmitter-final-transmitterpk3-and-waypoints/

> Eagles 2 Ways b3

https://fearless-assassins.com/files/file/1930-eagles-2ways-b3-eagles_2ways_b3pk3-and-waypoints/

@BlackWolf What do you think? It might gives a better chance to new maps.

I'll update some maps this week :)

It's possible to limit the number of maps in the voting screen. Maybe 10 would be a good amount? This requires a config change so that's one for DD :)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

we should swapp out the siwa owasis map with the fa version  of siwa owasis, and remove the base version of goldrush and add mlb temple or the fa version of it that would be awsome. and maby add a fragg map like the one on hardcore server forgot the name tho but cross showed me that map

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Swap Warbell for chicken bucket

Topy girl was also mentioning that usage of the mortar was broken on Edinburg_test as well

• Like 2

Wazz up fellas!

It brought to my attention, baserace map is a good reason for ppl leave, especially becoz this version is about kills (pure frag), not about obj. So, i would like to suggest remove this map or put the version that wins with obj. 

To add, i would like to see again on Silent "Millenium Falcon". Ofc, requires a few players to bring the real war, but it would be good, imo. 

See ya

• Like 1
  • 100 1

15 minutes ago, !MX said:

Wazz up fellas!

It brought to my attention, baserace map is a good reason for ppl leave, especially becoz this version is about kills (pure frag), not about obj. So, i would like to suggest remove this map or put the version that wins with obj. 

To add, i would like to see again on Silent "Millenium Falcon". Ofc, requires a few players to bring the real war, but it would be good, imo. 

See ya

ye you are ight lots of players automaticly leave the server or go to spectartors . personaly i love the map when people complete the base and not only play for the kills  would love to see that as a objecitve based one

• Like 1