ET Server Suggestion Silent 1 maps

Maximo Decimo

Eages2ways is a map that should be on every server imo.. include the Xmas pack and ur done:D  talking about that: how about Northpole?

• 3 weeks later...

Suggestions:

Remove:

- Oasis TE ( FA Oasis is on)

Map suggestions:

- MLB Temple

- Kung Fu Grip (better done than Cortex)

- Radar Summer

- ET Village (a great RTcW port)

- MML Church

- 1944 Overlord

• Like 4

On 6/1/2020 at 12:17 PM, BlackWolf said:

Suggestions:

Remove:

- Oasis TE ( FA Oasis is on)

Map suggestions:

- MLB Temple

- Kung Fu Grip (better done than Cortex)

- Radar Summer

- ET Village (a great RTcW port)

- MML Church

- 1944 Overlord

Agreed Oasis TE should be removed since the remake is already on there.

As far as the new suggestions, I'm all for some different/new maps.  I've always wished someone would port "Trench Toast".

On 5/10/2020 at 5:27 PM, mirasenn said:

Hello darlings.

I played crazy and rough on the wonderful silent server, enough to get to the conclusion that besides the real MVP, top 1st most magical map, Warbell, should be maybe accompanied by map Stargate Center 1945. Very nicely designed map, very m y s t e r i o u s. Teleportation portals, beautiful alien women, a whole adventure. A fellow F|A member approved too but im dyslexic and forgetful and forgot their name, sorry. 

Just a suggestion, let me know if maybe possible to add it. I promise I wont jump off roofs like I did in Italy map earlier today repeatedly. ❤️

Many thanks!

Yours gracefully, 

⋆ 🍑  🎀  𝑀𝒾𝓇𝒶𝒮𝑒𝓃𝓃  🎀  🍑

Also another +1 for Stargate

• Love 1

On 5/10/2020 at 8:27 PM, mirasenn said:

Hello darlings.

I played crazy and rough on the wonderful silent server, enough to get to the conclusion that besides the real MVP, top 1st most magical map, Warbell, should be maybe accompanied by map Stargate Center 1945. Very nicely designed map, very m y s t e r i o u s. Teleportation portals, beautiful alien women, a whole adventure. A fellow F|A member approved too but im dyslexic and forgetful and forgot their name, sorry. 

Just a suggestion, let me know if maybe possible to add it. I promise I wont jump off roofs like I did in Italy map earlier today repeatedly. ❤️

Many thanks!

Yours gracefully, 

⋆ 🍑  🎀  𝑀𝒾𝓇𝒶𝒮𝑒𝓃𝓃  🎀  🍑

+1 old but gold map!

• Love 1

I gotta say here that these suggestions, we will be looking for a bit further in the future. It'll be me and @CheepHeep atm doing the changes.

There will be a weekly maps list to be launched as soon as DD gets some servers replace done. We will be posting the maps list then and some of the suggestions we could think of putting on a some cycle. It'll be a 5 weeks cycle, with 29 maps on each. Most popular maps will stay and some new will be there on each week.

Every suggested map here will be tested and according to how it turns out, not all will be playable. Having to see your map may take time or then it may not be good to go.

So keep on the suggestions coming, be patient and pls do read what I said above in case you dont see your suggestion any time soon.

• Like 3
  • 100 1

Hello my lovelies! It is currently 2:22 am and I got a wild ideea. 
[UJE] Warzone Sniper! <--- Not only for snipping but also for close shooting as it has an underground fun section, where you can teleport and play some games too ;D!
Below I will provide some pictures of the map plus a link to a website of the creators of the map that provides more info about the map itself so you can give it a read! I just think it will rly fit nicely into the silent1 server. 

http://www.ujeclan.com/mapshtml/warzone.html 

https://et.trackbase.net/map/503

Yours truly.

warzone3.jpg

503UJE_warzone_sniper3_thumb.jpg

503UJE_warzone_sniper1_thumb.jpg

unnamed.jpg

503UJE_warzone_sniper2_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Few suggestions:

-Big maps:  1) Industry, axis attack, really a great map for enjoy :)

2) Casttelattack

3) MLB Temple

4) Airassault

5) Eagle2ways

-Small/normal maps: 1) Dubrovnik

2) Falcon

3) School

4) Paris Bastille

• Like 4
  • Love 1

On 6/6/2020 at 1:58 PM, RendeL said:

I gotta say here that these suggestions, we will be looking for a bit further in the future. It'll be me and @CheepHeep atm doing the changes.

There will be a weekly maps list to be launched as soon as DD gets some servers replace done. We will be posting the maps list then and some of the suggestions we could think of putting on a some cycle. It'll be a 5 weeks cycle, with 29 maps on each. Most popular maps will stay and some new will be there on each week.

Every suggested map here will be tested and according to how it turns out, not all will be playable. Having to see your map may take time or then it may not be good to go.

So keep on the suggestions coming, be patient and pls do read what I said above in case you dont see your suggestion any time soon.

I like this idea, it’s a very popular server for people who like the settings. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Two suggestions:

MP Sub. A RtCW map converted to ET. I've uploaded a fixed version here, as the original was downloaded by every client connecting to the server, even if the map wasn't running at the time:

Heart of Gold. A mid-sized map which runs well on lower spec PCs also. A good map with a mix of up close and longer distance shooting.

• Like 3

On 6/6/2020 at 7:58 PM, RendeL said:

Nice system idea 👍 can't wait to see the list.

My suggestion for new maps (you can PM me if you need the download file link):

> Haunted Mansion (Final)

> UJE_amsterdam_final

> Eagles 2 Ways

> mlb_egypt_fixed

> mlb_daybreak

> Kerkyra_b1

Maps that we could remove for now:

> Rail Gun

> Oasis

Edited by Cross Marian
  • Like 3

I would love the system aswell, obviously after DD has taken care of himself (RL > all!). The maps id love to see in:
> MLB Temple

> Saberpeak

> Rommel

> Bergen

> Reactor

> Missile

> Voilegarde (Epic castle )
> Air Assault

> ET_Village

> Dubrovnik

Out:

> Marrakech

> Battery

> Cathedral

> Fueldump

Edited by Cracker
I love Italy!, ima keep that in
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

• Administrators

Changes coming tonight and I will be granting server access to some folks who can change maps. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • 100 1