ET Server Suggestion Silent 1 maps

Maximo Decimo

• Administrators
24 minutes ago, Jarrod From Subway said:

Where is baserace?

Baserace is on silent1 ... u sure posting for silent1? I see jay3 as u fav server so asking!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

@daredevil

A couple requests:

Can we set a min player limit on Glider (maybe less of a limit than Temple, bc we rarely ever see temple on the vote list)?  It's a great map, but it's getting voted for all the time, and many times when there aren't very many people on.  Placing a min player limit will help preserve the freshness of the map and be more fun with more people.

Xposed is such a bland map with only having to move the tank across the map.  My vote is to ax it.

Edited by madmike

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators
On 3/26/2019 at 2:58 AM, Ross said:

Also I cant see MLB Temple in Silent1, but its loved by many people, so can the gods of FA add this to

With new one - now we can run temple on higher player count. So it should be available without any issue.

11 hours ago, madmike said:

Oh, I'd love to see transmitter in the rotation at S1.  Played it on J1 last week and was a ton of fun.  Hadn't played that map in years.

It's already on available.

On 9/15/2019 at 1:48 PM, Renegade Pig said:

Can we get AIRPORT put back on the servers please.

Maybe remove radar, or a less played map.

Thanks. :D 

Link to map to make sure I get correct version  + map? 

On 8/29/2019 at 5:18 PM, madmike said:

It's a great map, but it's getting voted for all the time, and many times when there aren't very many people on.  Placing a min player limit will help preserve the freshness of the map and be more fun with more people.

Blocked below 12 players now.

On 8/29/2019 at 5:18 PM, madmike said:

Xposed is such a bland map with only having to move the tank across the map.  My vote is to ax it.

Total 45 maps on server at present. With certain restrictions in certain player xx range - most of them should be available for voting. For voting 32 maps are normally shown. 

• Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I'd love to see Fuel Dump returned to Silent 1. I guess I'd prefer stock, but even a modified one would do the job.

Thanks!

Edited by RedBaird
/merged from "Silent 1 - Bring back Fuel Dump!" 

i would like this map :) despite being old but having fun playing it

Edited by RedBaird
/merged from "Silent 1 - Bring back Fuel Dump!"