News =F|A= Easter Gameday 2023!​ 🥚 ​​ 🥚 ​

Ins4ne

1 hour ago, yaku said:

Glad my little provocation caused you to notice this great event!

Serious note: I don't really care which mod you all enjoy the most. ET is great game which provides gameplay for everyone, so play whatever server/mod you like - most important thing is to have fun. 😊 I just hope we can once per few months gather together and have fun instead of dealing with troubles which is main point of this Events for me. See you on Gameday! Whatever server you play on daily basis: you are all welcome to join and have fun!

Happy I Love You GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

• Love 1

• Leader
3 hours ago, yaku said:

!ren Yaku "Agent Provocateur" ! 

Edited by RedBaird
oops
  • Haha 6
  • 100 1

Should be able to host a Karaoke that Friday. Just watch out for the Discord Announcement.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 3

7 hours ago, yaku said:

Serious note: I don't really care which mod you all enjoy the most. ET is great game which provides gameplay for everyone, so play whatever server/mod you like - most important thing is to have fun. 😊 I just hope we can once per few months gather together and have fun instead of dealing with troubles which is main point of this Events for me. See you on Gameday! Whatever server you play on daily basis: you are all welcome to join and have fun!

There is no bad advertising... !

Also,

The best game is that we enjoy with our friends. 

So let's hop on discord and have some fun together.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

38 minutes ago, Raziel said:

Should be able to host a Karaoke that Friday. Just watch out for the Discord Announcement.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5f6pfoK6vkM0OsAcPIaP

• Haha 4
  • Love 1

14 hours ago, yaku said:

I agree, it doesn't matter what mod you play, the important thing is to have a good time and I have a good time in any mod ;) 

• Like 3

• D..X featured this topic
  • Inactive Member

Should be okay - saw it many times on different servers and never causes problems, tho it will be played like once or twice today on event so IMO fine.

• Like 1
  • 100 1

• Inactive Member

slowly starting guys if you want x)

shot0032.jpg

• Like 3

• Inactive Member

Hello everyone,

I wanted to take a moment to thank everyone who participated in our Easter event in Wolfenstein Enemy Territory yesterday. It was a lot of fun and great to see so many players come together to celebrate the holiday / event in game..

We hope that everyone had a great time and enjoyed the event. We are looking forward to hosting more events like this in the future, so keep an eye out for upcoming announcements!

Thanks again to all who joined us, and we wish everyone a happy and enjoyable easter holiday and see you all soon around!

Best regards!

Cat Rabbit GIF

ps: if you have any cool screenshots from game, please post them there !

Edited by rMks
  • Like 6
  • 100 3

1 hour ago, rMks said:

Hello everyone,

I wanted to take a moment to thank everyone who participated in our Easter event in Wolfenstein Enemy Territory yesterday. It was a lot of fun and great to see so many players come together to celebrate the holiday / event in game..

We hope that everyone had a great time and enjoyed the event. We are looking forward to hosting more events like this in the future, so keep an eye out for upcoming announcements!

Thanks again to all who joined us, and we wish everyone a happy and enjoyable easter holiday and see you all soon around!

Best regards!

Cat Rabbit GIF

ps: if you have any cool screenshots from game, please post them there !

i really enjoyed it i will make a donation when i next get paid for easter gameday

• Thanks 2

• Ins4ne unpinned and unfeatured this topic