Hi guys ..

For what i know is that for the most people every tattoo 

Have a story .. 

Do u want tho show ure tattoo and explain what it means for u , ore the story behind it ..

Drop them . And share ure story about it whicht uss  :)

Edited by haagseterror
  • Like 3

Hey haags I think there is already a lot of tattoo's topics :)

The last one and the  "principal" I think is this one

With a quick research I found all of them, maybe someone can merge them to have a clear and nice tattoo topic ? 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, haagseterror said:

Hi guys ..

For what i know is that for the most people every tattoo 

Have a story .. 

Do u want tho show ure tattoo and explain what it means for u , ore the story behind it ..

Drop them . And share ure story about it whicht uss  :)

Oh :0 

• Love 1

This was the first tattoo I got. I did if after my mom got sick with cancer back in 2007. is a Japanese Buddhist term for awakening, "comprehension; understanding". It is derived from the Japanese verb satoru. In the Zen Buddhist tradition, satori refers to the experience of kenshō, "seeing into one's true nature". 

1st Tattoo-3.JPG

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, DarthMojo said:

This was the first tattoo I got. I did if after my mom got sick with cancer back in 2007. is a Japanese Buddhist term for awakening, "comprehension; understanding". It is derived from the Japanese verb satoru. In the Zen Buddhist tradition, satori refers to the experience of kenshō, "seeing into one's true nature". 

1st Tattoo-3.JPG

Sorry bud tho hear that :(

sorry om te horen over de nare ziekte en de fase die je toen had . heel mooi gebaar naar je moeder toe. het laat zien wat voor liefde je in een herrinering stop waar je altijd naar kijkt . en vooral je eerste tatoo ik heb nog nooit gehoord van die vorm van buda , maar het ziet er erg mooi uit browskie thnx voor het delen van deze persoonlijke gebeurtenis. heeft ze het overwonnen ?

2 hours ago, Dink the Clown said:

I am probably the one and ONLY player of Et and member of FA that does not have a tattoo haha. Blank canvas😎

Nope 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
7 hours ago, Dink the Clown said:

I am probably the one and ONLY player of Et and member of FA that does not have a tattoo haha. Blank canvas😎

Does face paint count lmao 

dark knight joker GIF

@Dink the Clown

Nope, my skin is 💯% natural too...

my Body is a temple 😉😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Surprise 1

This pic is like 14 years old - when I was still young and still smoked

thug.jpg

• Like 2
  • Surprise 1
16 hours ago, haagseterror said:

Sorry bud tho hear that :(

sorry om te horen over de nare ziekte en de fase die je toen had . heel mooi gebaar naar je moeder toe. het laat zien wat voor liefde je in een herrinering stop waar je altijd naar kijkt . en vooral je eerste tatoo ik heb nog nooit gehoord van die vorm van buda , maar het ziet er erg mooi uit browskie thnx voor het delen van deze persoonlijke gebeurtenis. heeft ze het overwonnen ?

Thank you. My mom recovered and has been cancer free since 2008. It was a dark time but there was light, the tattoo reminds me of the light. Peace.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 5.2.2021 at 1:26 AM, Dink the Clown said:

Does face paint count lmao 

dark knight joker GIF

So far i also have no tattoos but i think it will change in future when i finally get an idea for a good one with a meaning 😄

• Like 1
  • Confused 1