Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello, i would like to suggest to include 1 sniper map ( where crossing is not possible ) in one of our servers . I think that it could be nice to have it but it would had to be one of the non possible to cross maps, otherwise it would ruin completely the fun of the snipers with people crossing to frag ...

I didn´t suggested any server because i don´t know what is the acceptance of a sniper map in our global servers .

Thank you,

 

EyE

Link to post
Share on other sites

I always liked UJE sniper Flats, if that map could ever be made into a an Objective map it would Great

 

the map consists of 2 buildings but its a pure frag map, downstairs has a reception room with computers, u could make it into a map to get the CD but!......u have to fight your way down to the first level to get the CD?

To go back up and make it to the chopper

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe someday we will have sniper server with sniper maps :), ofc DD must find some free time - at this moment he's busy.

 

Edited by Luki
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, DrSpreadem said:

I always liked UJE sniper Flats, if that map could ever be made into a an Objective map it would Great

 

the map consists of 2 buildings but its a pure frag map, downstairs has a reception room with computers, u could make it into a map to get the CD but!......u have to fight your way down to the first level to get the CD?

To go back up and make it to the chopper

 

My suggestion is exacly the opposite, is to have sniper maps ONLY to snipe, not to frag at all .
There are maps where is NOT possible to cross and frag , that is my suggestion !

4 hours ago, Luki said:

Maybe someday we will have sniper server with sniper maps :), ofc DD must find some free time - at this moment he's busy.

 

@LukiI would love that . For now if we had a server with 1 sniper map would be already nice :)
Having a sniper server would be awsome :)

Link to post
Share on other sites

May I chip in? If you want one map, you have to go for ae_sniper_challenge. It's the most famous sniper map for a reason. There is even 3 duel rooms in the a_sniper_challenge_shadow_remix version.  There is a way to cross but it's in the open and most people don't make it to the other side.

 

UJE maps can be fun but most of them are not very good. If you really want an UJE map, I'll be able to provide a couple of maps that could be worth trying.

 

As for the sniper server itself, they all died due to the lack of players, I'm afraid it's going to be full of bots quite quickly but if you guys want to give it a try, I'll be there if you need any advice or help to set the server and I'll be playing there (have a couple of friends who would love to have a sniper server up and running with actual players on it). Hope your idea gets traction but we need enough players to make it worth!

 

If the whole thing goes through, I'll be more than welcome to teach willing sniper beginners into advanced sniping techniques so that I can have a little challenge on FA#1 ;)

 

Anyway, will follow closely the discussion if it gets traction, don't hesitate to ask anything:)

 

Good move, Eye!

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/21/2020 at 2:07 PM, RASHOMON said:

May I chip in? If you want one map, you have to go for ae_sniper_challenge. It's the most famous sniper map for a reason. There is even 3 duel rooms in the a_sniper_challenge_shadow_remix version.  There is a way to cross but it's in the open and most people don't make it to the other side.

 

UJE maps can be fun but most of them are not very good. If you really want an UJE map, I'll be able to provide a couple of maps that could be worth trying.

 

As for the sniper server itself, they all died due to the lack of players, I'm afraid it's going to be full of bots quite quickly but if you guys want to give it a try, I'll be there if you need any advice or help to set the server and I'll be playing there (have a couple of friends who would love to have a sniper server up and running with actual players on it). Hope your idea gets traction but we need enough players to make it worth!

 

If the whole thing goes through, I'll be more than welcome to teach willing sniper beginners into advanced sniping techniques so that I can have a little challenge on FA#1 ;)

 

Anyway, will follow closely the discussion if it gets traction, don't hesitate to ask anything:)

 

Good move, Eye!

+1 for ae_sniper_challenge. 

I have the shadow_remix version too with the underground tunnels and the teleporting duel rooms.

 

-Ele.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.