Jump to content

ET Fun #1 Ingame Screenshots


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You can count on me to hold you every time. 

That accuracy from me happens only once in a century, I was fairly proud of it even if it probably looks normal for some players lol    

Quick, gather around boys and girls. Class is about to begin.   Today's lesson: how to kill flamma.  

Posted Images

5 hours ago, mehmet said:

I don't know who this is, but when I look at her face, I think it's REER ..

2021-01-02-025457-school.jpg

 

 

 

This is what I want to do to REER, everytime he's an ass 😄 

Edited by Hitch
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Dont look at me private , go back to your position!

2020-07-26-174029-et_mor2.thumb.jpg.431279962ad38066855a84d03b8005eb.jpg

Some of my experience and water research.

2021-02-02-021753-river_port.thumb.jpg.f007a50fbddaa7e3727d0cea545c8c60.jpg

Me and @joo on honeymoon in Capuzzo!

2020-11-30-180044-capuzzo.thumb.jpg.20c8d93ddfde12c4c888e72f4f88cea2.jpg

Some weird MG position!

2020-07-19-170743-baserace_b3c.thumb.jpg.4d4df1575936ec9a2c429dc4ca10702c.jpg

Well!

2020-06-07-160812-fa_italy_b3_fixed.thumb.jpg.7d971734d4d231affe3c69c768e76112.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Xiahou Dun said:

You simply can't hate that game, when stuff like that is happening.

okay.jpg

wtf.jpg

doors.jpg

 

Last pic is me trying not to let toxic people in my life

  • Haha 5
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I know this is not ET, but I've been playing the RealRTCW mod lately, and not gonna lie, the imagery in some of the additional campaigns available is creepy...

 

A manor inside the forest, nothing out of the ordinary. But the manor contains a few secrets it seems... I feel like I'm playing a horror game right now. Atmosphere is tense, not gonna lie. Great modification which breathes life into an old-time classic.

Realrtcw Screenshot 2021.02.20 - 00.37.18.53.png

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Surprise 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Xiahou Dun said:

I know this is not ET, but I've been playing the RealRTCW mod lately, and not gonna lie, the imagery in some of the additional campaigns available is creepy...

 

A manor inside the forest, nothing out of the ordinary. But the manor contains a few secrets it seems... I feel like I'm playing a horror game right now. Atmosphere is tense, not gonna lie. Great modification which breathes life into an old-time classic.

Realrtcw Screenshot 2021.02.20 - 00.37.18.53.png

Take a look at REBORN TO CASTLE WOLFENSTEIN. Still work in progress but looks amazing aswell and it's polish mod 😄

Link to post
Share on other sites

Some more unnerving screens from RealRTCW. Gotta say, I was never fond of horror games, because I get so psyched and I get scared by every little thing in these games 😆

 

This is no different. I was shitting myself playing this campaign, but that goes to show, how timeless RTCW is. Sure, graphics may be outdated and the mechanics wonky, but that's the beauty of it, to create something like that on an old engine is truly marvelous. I recommend everyone playing this, the thrill of exploring the catacombs and not knowing what's coming next really got me going.

Realrtcw Screenshot 2021.02.22 - 10.05.21.60.png

Realrtcw Screenshot 2021.02.22 - 10.06.37.81.png

Realrtcw Screenshot 2021.02.22 - 10.13.40.67.png

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/22/2021 at 10:58 AM, Xiahou Dun said:

Some more unnerving screens from RealRTCW. Gotta say, I was never fond of horror games, because I get so psyched and I get scared by every little thing in these games 😆

 

This is no different. I was shitting myself playing this campaign, but that goes to show, how timeless RTCW is. Sure, graphics may be outdated and the mechanics wonky, but that's the beauty of it, to create something like that on an old engine is truly marvelous. I recommend everyone playing this, the thrill of exploring the catacombs and not knowing what's coming next really got me going.

Realrtcw Screenshot 2021.02.22 - 10.05.21.60.png

Realrtcw Screenshot 2021.02.22 - 10.06.37.81.png

Realrtcw Screenshot 2021.02.22 - 10.13.40.67.png

Have you tried the new mod for RealRTCW? The Dark Army: Uprising Remastered is the name of it. Completely new storyline, where you have 4 gamemodes with their own features. 1,5 GB. I think you should try it 😛

  • 100 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

2021-02-28-131937-railgun.jpg

2021-02-28-132425-radar.jpg

2021-02-28-133442-fueldump.jpg

2021-02-28-134655-sw_oasis_b3.jpg

Just now, RamboLevi said:

2021-02-28-131937-railgun.jpg

2021-02-28-132425-radar.jpg

2021-02-28-133442-fueldump.jpg

2021-02-28-134655-sw_oasis_b3.jpg

Once in a year where I am on fire,and maximizing all classes on EtPro

2021-02-28-142505-radar_phx_b_3.jpg

2021-02-28-140255-frostbite.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.