This tutorial is to help you learn how to change the color of someone’s eyes in a photo. For this tutorial we will be using the Lasso Tool and a Hue/Saturation adjustment. Ok, once you have your photo open in photoshop:
1. Select the Lasso Tool from the toolbar.
2. Carefully select the first eye with the Lasso Tool by dragging the tool around the eye with the mouse button held.
3. To select the second eye, do the same thing but hold down the Shift Key.
4. Then once you have them both selected, go to (Image>Adjustments>Hue/Saturation)
5. Adjust the Hue and Saturation until you find a new color for the eyes that you like.
after it is finished it looks like this