Server Update F|A NoQuarter 1.2.9 B6 - 2.6b Only

daredevil

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've noticed that you have to set it to have duel pistols everytime you switch weapons or class. Is there a way to set it so that it is automatic dual pistols instead of selecting it everytime?

Also is it possible to set it that you don't get muted after ONE single "foul" word? :P

Is that when you use the syringe to "revive" an almost dead teammate? I think I got it to work once, or else the bot I was healing had full health already but I lagged to the point of it looking like it was hurt?

But yeah, for my untrained eye, the only gripe I have is the two maps that don't have waypoints for the bots. Also... two versions of Oasis?

Oh and the having to set my akimbo pistols all the time. Yes, it is nice that you can set your secondary weapon, but shouldn't it default to the "best" options? Like Single, Akimbo, Thompson/MP40 progression?

Edited by SkyeDarkhawk

yes raziel very good server i like it. the rifle grenade dont recharge two or more times, just need more people.

daredevil can you rework the damage to put knife´s splashdamage=0???? and give more damage for the kick like this:

weaponDef

{

both {

name                    "Foot"

statname                "Foot Kick"

damage                    90

selfKillMessage            "does a masterkill."

KillMessage                "got his ass kicked by"

KillMessage2            "."

}

client {

weaponConfig            "models/weapons2/foot/weapon.cfg"

firstPerson {

model                "models/weapons2/foot/v_foot.md3"

axisskin             "models/weapons2/foot/v_foot_axis.skin"

alliedskin             "models/weapons2/foot/v_foot_allied.skin"

}

}

}

sorry i know that this is a hard job, you pass more time uploading pk3 files to the server and web, configuring and testing the server.cfg, i know this job, i like it

but these are only ideas. thanks and good job

Edited by Txok0

You can kill yourself with your own kick? I guess that's why it would be a masterkill.

Uhm, I have a feeling that with the maps available, it's going to be a very short rotation involving Oasis, Supply Depot, ET Beach, Oasis StopWatch, and maybe one or two other maps before it starts to repeat. Maybe less.

I'll also have to agree with Krayzie that one foul word gets you a one minute mute. It is a Mature rated game afterall.

• Administrators

daredevil can you rework the damage to put knife´s splashdamage=0???? and give more damage for the kick like this:

Thanks for offering the help! I appreciate it.

Can you please convert it to .weap file and zip it up and upload it here? i will upload it on server FTP.

We would like to fix rifle damage, mortar radius and then you can also fix knife splashdamage!

Thank you!

Well i have only one question about the commands from the NQ. I want to know if there is any site with list of client's commands like antman is running it for etpro. (http://www.antman.info/wolf/cvar/)

I want to get all the cvars possible for the NQ, same list like for etpro.

Well i have only one question about the commands from the NQ. I want to know if there is any site with list of client's commands like antman is running it for etpro. (http://www.antman.info/wolf/cvar/)

I want to get all the cvars possible for the NQ, same list like for etpro.

same here,

i played today in NQ, and i asked arround in main chat the follow:

How do i reduce the ammount of obituaries (tormentium was killed by aniky´s thmpson) ...etc

in jaymod in display u can set it from 0 to 10 , in NQ i couldnt find it and no1 in server knew how.

is there any command for this plz? i kinda wanna play nq more but i get this million stuff in my screen which wont let me aim at all.

thanks.

daredevil can you give me your email???? i will send you a pk3 with the .weap files i used in my last server you can try it, and we can to modify together.

thanks for letting me work with this clan

Edited by Txok0

same here,

i played today in NQ, and i asked arround in main chat the follow:

How do i reduce the ammount of obituaries (tormentium was killed by aniky´s thmpson)  ...etc

in jaymod in display u can set it from 0 to 10 ,  in NQ i couldnt find it and no1 in server knew how.

is there any command for this plz? i kinda wanna play nq more but i get this million stuff in my screen which wont let me aim at all.

thanks.

try with this but i dont know if this that you need:  seta cg_graphicObituaries "1"

20100816123004supplydep.jpg