Humanized Bot.

eXs'.nAbish?

Some ppl on servers to good to be true? well this could be a reason... I bet many ppl use this but it goes undetected and no one thinks they hack... cause of the not many headshots ppl get.. If you read the conversations going on ppl are saying he hacks.. but not really any proof.. another good hack... xD he even uses adren :D he even tells the player to spec him because he knows that they think he dont hack... post here what you guys think about this..... add more vids if you'd like

and this is how A|G owns me in Etpro xD (this isnt him)

*Link Removed*

Aimbot may not be overly obvious but the wall hack sure as hell is, watch the first video tracks every guy he shoots through the walls :rolleyes: there's alot more to spotting a hacker then looking at how many hs the guys has.

Edited by I3lessed

If he needs a hack to play even that badly, I pity the poor soul. I aim better than that on a good day. The first video is also fast recharge/fast spawn server filled with pretty much noobs from what I could tell, so it looks more impressive than I think it is. Second doesn't display crosshair, so a bit harder to tell what his aim is doing.