Just to let you know

Krayzie

Just stopping by and letting ya know I won't be playing ET as much coming up. School start's on Wednesday the 11th, even though I will only be going from 8-12:25, I also just got a new girlfriend :) And on top of that I have to find a job so I can finally get some form of income. I will still be on forum's everyday, and am hoping to at least get an hour of gaming in everyday, But we will see.

Those are all good reasons to play less. Much better than a lot of the reasons I see these days: I don't like the maps, or JoeDirt hurt my feelings, or my internet don't work (when they are using their internet to log on the forum lol).

I don't play as much as I did when I was out of work but I still come on forum every day and play when I can.

Those are all good reasons to play less. Much better than a lot of the reasons I see these days: I don't like the maps, or JoeDirt hurt my feelings, or my internet don't work (when they are using their internet to log on the forum lol).

I don't play as much as I did when I was out of work but I still come on forum every day and play when I can.

Did I say those? I meant my finger's are broken.. :P

Senior year, then I can finally get outta there!

Remember to wear protection. And remember if she doesn't put out by the 3rd date it means that she only sees you as a friend.

LOL! Don't have to worry about that!

My school starts in end of september :) , but this free time goes really fast, i know it :D

Got out the end of May, so I've already been out for almost 3 months.

Remember to wear protection. And remember if she doesn't put out by the 3rd date it means that she only sees you as a friend.

School = laptop= ET ! New girlfriend = New job = cash = pay for stuff on dates ....seeing most jobs you get your first paycheck in 3 weeks by the 3rd date you should have some money If she doesn't put out by then buy her best friend something nice ..

See ya soon Krayzie I'll keep the !splat button warm for you post-905-047731600 1281237606_thumb.jpg Krayziewolf