solo hablo español

juankamaneY

Chupamela pinche JuanKamaney, he's my friend, and only speak spanish, i can help him some times, and he say the next:

im so gay i need a men can make me feel like a really woman, and you, you can do it??

• Administrators
no offence rainer but if u wanna know wat he said all u gotta do is highlight wat he said then go 2 yahoo and scrool over to "translate to english"

None taken. I have an idea of what he's saying without a translator. What I am trying to convey is that we have a Spanish thread going already, hence it was a joke? haha? Go reread the other thread to catch up where I stand with Spanish. Perhaps I should have written some Spanish here so it would have saved you the trouble of posting. :P

es un pendejo!!!!, pero cuando tu dices americanos te refieres a los que vivimos en el continente, ellos son norteamericanos igual que nosotros, pero cuando yo puedo yo le ayudo, gracias.

Es la verdad, busca en Internet una canción que se llama América de los tigres del norte y ellos tienen toda la razón es música popular mexicana, todos somos americanos, ellos son gringos o norteamericanos. Y gracias por darme la razón amigo Wala.