Battlefield 3! is officail!

*A.G*

• Administrators

BATTLEFIELD 3 BETA DETAILS

Beta offer is contingent on Beta availability within 12 months of Medal of Honor release. Beta will be available for a limited time only and offer expires upon close of Beta events. Participation in Beta requires acceptance of Beta Agreement. Must be 18+. Xbox GOLD membership required for Xbox users. Visit www.ea.com/beta for details, including availability.

Which means beta will be fall 2011 and game sometime in 2012.

BATTLEFIELD 3 BETA DETAILS

Beta offer is contingent on Beta availability within 12 months of Medal of Honor release. Beta will be available for a limited time only and offer expires upon close of Beta events. Participation in Beta requires acceptance of Beta Agreement. Must be 18+. Xbox GOLD membership required for Xbox users. Visit www.ea.com/beta for details, including availability.

Which means beta will be fall 2011 and game sometime in 2012.

oh ok , nevermind lol

• Administrators

I have all my hopes on Brink and COD Black ops. BF3 will fail sooner or later. See BC2.. tons of never ending issues.

If someone can fix 'free GUID's' issue in W:ET oh lord then it's perfect game!

I think guids in et should be distributed based on hardware codes, I.E if you have a computer its registered, you get a guid, you lose guid you tell evenbalance and they regive you your old guid for the fresh install, you buy a new computer you get a new guid.... make it harder to get new ones anyways :rolleyes:

• Administrators

I have all my hopes on Brink and COD Black ops. BF3 will fail sooner or later. See BC2.. tons of never ending issues.

If someone can fix 'free GUID's' issue in W:ET oh lord then it's perfect game!

Dice hater. I can fix the free guid issue but evenbalance won't let me, they told me just let it die you fuker :(