Rainier THE MAC MAN!

FeM

• Administrators

HAHAHA! Yeah. I have 2 of those Mac Classics, and the color classic II, Mac IIsi, MacIIfx, Mac 7100/80, PowerComputing Clone Powerbase 200mhz, and I hate all these new mac owners who are like... Hey my Mac never crashes compared to my PC. Whatever! I was around for the Mac v. PC wars, and a real mac is one that uses Motorolla or IBM RISC processors, not intel. So wtf! And all real macs were made in Cupertino California, not overseas in a Chinese sweatshop next door to their iPhones or iPod. New mac is an IBM compatible running intel CPUs. So much for mac today! :rolleyes:

As for my latest project, I'm taking apart my Macintosh Color Classic II with Sony Trinitron Screen so that it may produce 640x480 resolution, and making it so that it houses a G4 processor with daughterboard. I have to finish soldering some extra power leads, and some new brackets to house the motherboard in place.

ClassicColor.JPGmac_color_classic.jpgIMG_1299.jpg

• Administrators
Ahahahah! Daredevil admin pwned u! Thanks dude, now I don't have to see that frightening woman anymore! GODSPEED and save me!

That was scary image lol.

Ahahahah! Daredevil admin pwned u! Thanks dude, now I don't have to see that frightening woman anymore! GODSPEED and save me!

That was scary image lol.

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL!!!!!!!