AFK

Baska

Come to my house.. free stay and use freely my desktop for gaming :)

The only thing you will have to do is cook good.

PS I r lazy (good) cook!

Hmm baska cooking polish food ..i have a idea but this is a 13 and up forums lol

Baska look on the net or around you alot of Video cards are cheaper now adays Take out your old one find out what it is PCI - E etc and you might even find a better one for cheaper then what you have now If you were here like i told you I would have one for you Nvida 9400Gt and it works : )

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll mail you an old one if you want - no charge.

I have an NVIDEA Geforce 4 64 MB that I haven't used for years. It uses an AGP port so it may or may not fit your computer. If you want it you can have it since you are family.

I bet playing COD fried your old one.

I'll mail you an old one if you want - no charge.

I have an NVIDEA Geforce 4 64 MB that I haven't used for years. It uses an AGP port so it may or may not fit your computer. If you want it you can have it since you are family.

I bet playing COD fried your old one.

i have pci express port :(

time to do some pimp en baska boobs pic for sell 30$ a pop and ass pic 50$ a pop come one come all only on sell for a short time

jk

:( baska no game this not fun now i don't have no one to call to ban noobs no more :(

sorry to hear that babe :( at lets you still get to talk to me lol

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :( can't live without my biatch go make some money and hurry back to meeee

:( :( :( ... we still have vent

@venom babe im always on xfire os we can talk there ...

grrrrr same happend last year with the majestic weAsel. but at the end i had a black / white screen. these pics are from the last day i played xD then it was overrrrrr ...... graphiccard + motherboard smashed ^^

2hn8i8h.png

28b6820.png

:( :( :( ... we still have vent

@venom babe im always on xfire os we can talk there ...

ya but since your sound card is total crap, i can barely hear you over that high pitched whining. -.-

ya but since your sound card is total crap, i can barely hear you over that high pitched whining. -.-

Its not my damn fault !!!!! and im sorry for that , but im trying to fix that ...

• 2 weeks later...