The speed have you reached

Own record:

Motorbike: year or two ago / in my city , 70-80 km/h with motocross. Consequence: Felt sexy

Car: few months ago / in front of supermarket on parking lot , 90 km/h . Consequence: Happines!

Record as co-driver:

Motorbike: year 2002 / sweden, 260-270 km/h (yamaha). Consequence: Crying

Car: year 2007-2008 / croatian highway , about 230 km/h (with our WW 5 1.9 TDI sportline). Consequence: Fear, because we had winter tires on car.

• Like 1

1987 Trans Am GTA 350 LS1 engine 240 KMS on the hwy Beat by a girl in a subaru twin turbo SVX ..I was racing to make "last call" at a bar in the next city (toronto) Made it in 7 mins ..and yes the chick ended up being there too

• 7 months later...

i've only reached 172.2kph (107 mph). i have a 2000 impala ls and it has some sort of governor :( picks up speed easily, then once you reach about 105-107.....off goes the fuel pump. i lost a race to a 99 camero cus of that. whether you believe it or not, we raced on the highway after work and i was actually gaining on him, then i hit the limit. he had a 3800 series I engine and i have the 3800 series II :D

150mph in my Mazdaspeed 6. I know it will go faster, but the governor kicks in :/