Paintballing

I3lessed

I personally really love paintballing jw if anyone else here does it and if you do, do you play scenario, woodsball, speedball? and what kind of gun, mods and equipment do you use?

I have a tippmann 98 custom with a flatline barrel (that I don't use, too inconsistent), a 12" lapco bigshot barrel that I do use, an expansion chamber, 3 point carstock. I have a vforce profiler for a mask with a clear and amber lens (prefer the amber one), and I use a remote line with a belt carrying a 20 oz tank and 4 pods. I play scenario woodsball lol

• 2 weeks later...

used to play in the woods alot. can't stand courses / speedball etc, but scenarios can be cool. a buddy has ~ 80 acres of mountain with old houses and barns in the middle of the forest - just a great environment.. so when it got more popular and sppedball places sarted appearing, i was like " this is lame" in comparison.

i've played in abandoned hotels and warehouses.. now that's some cool paintball.

got out of it because of the expense and just not having time anymore when i went to college. this was a long time ago, a year or so before the tippman 98 first came out.

i'd really like to get my hands on a pistol, the kind with no hopper and an internal clip and air canister, size and feel of a real pistol. play with that sort of thing. the game really changed for me as guns got faster and faster - i like it better when no one has a practically full-auto weapon. none of that 'spray and pray' crapola.

but yeah, paintball is great fun!

oh yeah and i've got an amber lens mask too -- love it.

you know what else paintball masks are AWESOME for? some hardcore sledding in the winter =p

I played twice about a year ago. I don't own any of the equipment so I just rented some stuff. They had an A-5 that seemed pretty decent, but I don't know much else. They gave me the gun and told me to shoot anything that moves. All in all it was very expensive and almost not worth the money. It kind of hurts when you get shot in the neck though.

• 3 weeks later...

I prefer Airsoft , it's comparable with paintball, but you use replica of real guns that fire balls(a strong bibigun)

There are snipers, machine guns,pistols, granades, almost everything