Probably Going to move again

AcidParadox

If you don't like wall of texts i suggest you to go to another thread

Somebody has been trying to break into my apartment,for second time , the first time i ignore it since i thought it was some drunk guy that got into the wrong apartment, but this second time he tried to open both doors, since it was dark i couldn't see him , so my chances of getting him are very low, but the weird thing is that we don't have nothing of big value here, so i think he must have another reason, i couldn't sleep that night.

My family is going through a big pressure with work,bills,etc. We have been trying to live in the United States since Mexico is pretty much dead,As a Mexican myself i just don't recommend for anyone to go to Mexico,it's horrible right now

Why? Im not anti-patriotic or something like that, but let me tell how life on Ciudad Juarez Goes Like :

Everyday i wake up, the first thing that i say is: " I wonder how many people got killed today? "

a Drug War between the drug dealers and the Mexican Army\Federal Police (A.K.A. Bunch of corrupted people)is taking place on Mexico.

So everyday, gunmen is killing at least 12-20 people everyday , and you will think they are just killing soldiers,that is not the case , they are killing civilians that include : Pregant Women , Kids , handicapped people , Teenagers, etc. And they do not care were they will kill them, they have killed in weddings, funerals , Schools, etc.

I remember when i was on my way to school and 35 meters from the main entrance , there was a beheaded man with a pig mask on his face, Since everyone got used to the violence going on, it was just another day in Ciudad Juarez, and the funny thing is that in front of my school , there's the federal police station, and i have a lot more of disgusting experiences.

That's the problem, Drug dealers are bribing the federal police , the army and even the government itself, so there's nothing we can't do against them and this has been since 2008.

and you may be thinking that i may be exaggerating a little bit , but no

Take a look on Ciudad Juarez Local News : HERE

here's another link : http://projects.latimes.com/mexico-drug-war/#/its-a-war

So the reason i move to the U.S.A.(LEGALLY) is to have a peaceful life without having to worry about my life, but now i see im not safe here neither , i know that there's still crime here in the US, so is this bad luck?

Maybe they don't want us here since we are from mexico, i just can't figure it out why he wanted to break in , TWICE.

So probably i will be back to Juarez Soon , the only city were the pizza delivery man arrives faster than the police, Unless i catch this bastard, i will be inactive for a while

Thanks for reading , i feel a BIG relief expressing my situation :rolleyes:

That sucks :/ stupid drugs dealers-.- I always see those kind of things on discovery, also those gangs and stuff full with gangsters lol, they just kill anyone if they come to their city or w.e >.> so pointlesssssssssssssssssss, they all stupid

I got a good one :P go to europe... alot safer i think :]

And lol at the U.S it's supposed to be the country of freedom but loads of people there been in jail lol

Go to holland :] I never have to worry here, only if ur a girl and u walk outside when it's dark, then there can be scary men stalking u and saying stuff to u >.> (not fun) but that's in my fail city lol, i always walk very fast then bahaha

You could always move to europe.. a bit more peacfull over here :P.. and if you go to spain you probably feel more integrated..

but not mandatory.. since the level of discrimination over here is much less then in US :rolleyes:

.. since the level of discrimination over here is much less then in US :rolleyes:

How long did you live in the US, and where abouts? I'd like to hear about your experience with discrimination in the US

@ Acid: I'm actually surprised Acid, I always though Albuquerque was a relatively safe town. I'm sorry to hear about your troubles though man. Hopefully you find someplace that's safer in a similar location. It's to bad b/c NM is a great place to visit at least. Still, no matter the country it seems theres no shortage of A-holes on this planet.

Vente para Monterrey, esta a toda madre,aunque el huracán alex sé chingo unas colonias, aqui no ahy desmadre de narcos como en otros estados del norte, por supuesto que siempre ahy muertes pero nada comparado con en el nivel de CD. Juarez, que es la mierda de México...y si te quieres quedar en E.U. vete para Texas, te recomiendo Houston, familiares viven ahí, y todo esta bien tranquilo, no vayas para Arizona, te vas a topar con todo el desmadre de la nueva ley y muchos gringos racistas...

How long did you live in the US, and where abouts? I'd like to hear about your experience with discrimination in the US

you don't need to experience it in person to know about things, there is television, and newspapers..

I'm not saying that you americans are all racists, nether I'm saying that we don't have some of that in europe..

but you got to admit, that when it comes to tolerance (race, religion, etc) you guys are much more problematic..

• Like 1

Moving to another apartment is not an option for me , because i don't have the money to pay for another apartment , because i would need to pay something for leaving the apartment and then pay again for the new one.

And that would mean that i would need to renew all services (water,gas,electricity,internet ,etc.)Changing directions, and all for one little gentleman.

I already called the police, they came and made the report. They told me to call 911 if i hear anything or see something strange , i have already set webcams around so i can see if someone is coming, I report the incident to the management and they brought me locks for windows,doors,backyard,etc.

So the only way he can get in is by breaking the window door, If the guy is not taller than me , i would probably try to chase him up if i don't see him carrying any guns, since i know that here in the U.S. you can get guns with your happy meal.

I don't think that he's coming tonight, probably in 2 or 3 days but im taking naps at evening so i can be awake all night and wait for this gentleman.

The weird thing is that on spotcrime.com , there is no crime reported here on my zone for the last 2 years, even the management said that it was strange, since there has not been any case of someone trying to break in into the appartments.

So im going to try to post whatever is happening here