okay guys need some help

*Kiba*

this is like the 12 or 20 time this has happen to me just about and the end of every map or sometime it does not do it at all i get this i try restart my pc i did some updates today on it so i know it not that i talk to thor about it and i have try all the stuff he said try and i still get it happens most the time at night well i play more at night then i do in the day time it really annoying

post-1283-084913100 1279085235_thumb.jpg

I think in your case you might have a virus on your pc. If its not that then something is making the game crash.

Nah that isnt a virus i used to have the problem i just reinstalled and didnt have anything going except ET. Try tha. well atleast thats what i did.

i don't have anything running but xfire and i hope i don't haft to reinstall the game it a pain in the ass to reinstall everything

Well, i hope you get it fixed :D

Nah that isnt a virus i used to have the problem i just reinstalled and didnt have anything going except ET. Try tha. well atleast thats what i did.

did you see my last few posts in spam dude? lol the ones i just posted?

this is like the 12 or 20 time this has happen to me just about and the end of every map or sometime it does not do it at all i get this i try restart my pc i did some updates today on it so i know it not that i talk to thor about it and i have try all the stuff he said try and i still get it happens most the time at night well i play more at night then i do in the day time it really annoying

i had same proplem in past too, there can be many reasons , one is that u need to run et as adminstrator, if u are using windows vista/7 and better to run it in compatitle mode to xp servicepack 2.

my proplem was virud program uptade what was causing it, (i needed to change another virusprogram)

one reason to that proplem was also screen resolution which i was using, i uptaded my craphics card drivers and i cant use nothing else resolution than my desctop resolution, but when desctop resolution is on, all works.

can u put more info about ur comp and stuff it would help. and have u uptaded anything or putted new programs? mean after it has been last time worked fine.

Creez C@n0$

anufacturer:

Compaq-Presario

Processor:

AMD Athlon II X2 240 Processor (2 CPUs), ~2.8GHz

Memory:

3072MB RAM

Hard Drive:

499 GB Total

Video Card:

ATI Radeon HD 5600 Series

Monitor:

LDC 22 ET

Sound Card:

Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio)

Speakers/Headphones:

Keyboard:

HID Keyboard Device

Mouse:

HID-compliant mouse

Mouse Surface:

Operating System:

Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7600) (7600.win7_gdr.100226-1909)

Motherboard:

and i have the run as administrator turn off on my pc but when i got it i would run it as that i new that from my days in evil most had vista at the time and that was a big problem but that all the info i have on it and not that i can think of i have not mess with anything ever sine i got it my video card is up to date i think i don't really know how to check to see if it is

not sure what NOD32 is can you give me a little more info i not really in to download self and installing it and not know what it gone to do i like real ppl input on stuff before i download it i don't trust sites info :P i know a little bet about how you can lie to someone on a site and get them to download it just to steal there info not say that what ur saying is try to steal my info or nothing it just something that i seen done before and i not that trusted of a guy just to go download something with that know a little more about it