DOI Day of Infamy - Server IP: doi.clan-fa.com:27030

daredevil

• 4 weeks later...

Nice banner! Good to see tracking works. There's... a slight problem though. It's confusing. :crazy
=F|A= #1 Coop Recruiting - Insurgency

=F|A= Recruiting Coop #1 - Day of Infamy
Both have Insurgency banners... I honestly had to double check that I was looking at the right server. The only telltale signs upfront is that the server IP is "doi.clan-fa.com", and the map.

Nice banner! Good to see tracking works. There's... a slight problem though. It's confusing. :crazy

=F|A= #1 Coop Recruiting - Insurgency

=F|A= Recruiting Coop #1 - Day of Infamy

Both have Insurgency banners... I honestly had to double check that I was looking at the right server. The only telltale signs upfront is that the server IP is "doi.clan-fa.com", and the map.

It is a Insurgency banner but with DOI IP etc. As gametracker doesnt support DOI, alot of them has used Insurgency as base to make the tracking . 

It is a Insurgency banner but with DOI IP etc. As gametracker doesnt support DOI, alot of them has used Insurgency as base to make the tracking . 

it is very much supported by game tracker just under the INS section as they dont have many servers yet for DOI 

Edited by D..X

I know, but it doesn't make it any less confusing. Meh, I know people are going to say "But it's reversed! Recruiting and #1 are on opposite sides of the name!" And maybe it's not that confusing, and I'm just tired, or dyslexic or something.

I'm not suggesting to change the name, I think it's a good one. But if gametracker decides not to make a DOI specific API, then I think we might look at renaming the server. My idea (worst case scenario: =F|A= DOI Coop Recruiting) - ditching the #1 since we only have one server atm.

Edited by Xernicus
  • Like 1