Close call

symmetry

Sorry for the abrupt leave. I had to quit everything related to Wolfenstein because the game was apparently the reason why I had a bad semester at school... the marks came out it looks like I'm well on my way to Uni :) You guys were right, no one in their right mind would uninstall Wolf and never come back to it, I missed the game so bad during what seemed like an eternal wait. Hope to see all of you soon!

Edited by symmetry

• Administrators

Welcome back. :)

Once, W:ET player always W:ET player. COD4, BC2, etc all gets boring after a while! W:ET never gets old :)

• Like 2

Sorry for the abrupt leave. I had to quit everything related to Wolfenstein because the game was apparently the reason why I had a bad semester at school... the marks came out it looks like I'm well on my way to Uni :) You guys were right, no one in their right mind would uninstall Wolf and never come back to it, I missed the game so bad during what seemed like an eternal wait. Hope to see all of you soon!

lol classic ET story - the game took over your life, you ignored important things, realized you had a problem, uninstalled it and said goodbye, underwent ET withdrawal, and have relapsed.

Perhaps we should start a 12 step program.