Bad News

Jaaa!&

Unfortunately, I won't be playing ET for atleast two weeks, its a difference between college and actually playing tho. Computer died last night during a windows update. Order of events:

1. Windows wanted to do a critical update, and im a one that doesn't like doing these, but it was pestering me for a week to do it. So I did it.

2. Computer restarted, booted up fine, but when in the explorer.exe, everything was buggy and i noticed a shit load of programs running that aren't pose to be running.

3. Tried to run Malwarbytes cause i figured it was a malware thing, well the program never opened, So i thought it was running and not appearing, clicked the icon a few more times, Blue Screen of Death.

4. Restarted the computer and tried to do a system restore to before the update, same thing as malwarbytes. I found the problem the only way i know how to fix it is a full wipe of the computer.

5. It was late, so i turned the computer off and to try to work on it more in the morning, this morning got the Pink screen of death (uncommon, but deadly) Tried to get around it, didn't work.

6. Heard of the Red ring of death effecting computers, I didn't, until this morning. Instead of a circle it was a square, and not Microsoft, it was Compaq.

Solution:

1. Rebuilding the entire computer. Will try to save ET key if i can get around the Pink Screen of Death, but everything i've done as failed, I will prevail, I'll use my hacker skills that are very rusty to do what I can, or use a Chinese program that gets around passwords and locks.

Unfortunately, I won't be playing ET for atleast two weeks, its a difference between college and actually playing tho. Computer died last night during a windows update. Order of events:

1. Windows wanted to do a critical update, and im a one that doesn't like doing these, but it was pestering me for a week to do it. So I did it.

2. Computer restarted, booted up fine, but when in the explorer.exe, everything was buggy and i noticed a shit load of programs running that aren't pose to be running.

3. Tried to run Malwarbytes cause i figured it was a malware thing, well the program never opened, So i thought it was running and not appearing, clicked the icon a few more times, Blue Screen of Death.

4. Restarted the computer and tried to do a system restore to before the update, same thing as malwarbytes. I found the problem the only way i know how to fix it is a full wipe of the computer.

5. It was late, so i turned the computer off and to try to work on it more in the morning, this morning got the Pink screen of death (uncommon, but deadly) Tried to get around it, didn't work.

6. Heard of the Red ring of death effecting computers, I didn't, until this morning. Instead of a circle it was a square, and not Microsoft, it was Compaq.

Solution:

1. Rebuilding the entire computer. Will try to save ET key if i can get around the Pink Screen of Death, but everything i've done as failed, I will prevail, I'll use my hacker skills that are very rusty to do what I can, or use a Chinese program that gets around passwords and locks.

To Some Players:

Frozen: I will miss kicking your a$ on ET, Wish you best of luck with your Application.

Razz: Thanks for volunteering to read my Tutorials as a proof reader, once i get it completely finished, ill have a few proof read, you will probably be one of those people.

Incoming: I will miss getting you killed with mines constantly on Oasis

Tonka: Good like with your work.

Vero: I'm sorry.

Chuck: I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoony: Best of luck with your Application.

Dougie: Fix your lag son.

Lefty: Get your KD up, ill send you Zellabris's cfg, think you will like it.

ddog: !bitches

Marine: !marines

Alexandra: Didn't know you long, but nice talking with you, hope to be back soon.

Myself: Made rank 23 on Hardcore according to splatterladder, I think that is very good considering Im so rusty.

Thor: I will continue working on the tutorials we discussed, but it will take some time before the one gets finished. Hopefully we can get all 5 tutorials up before the end of the summer. To those who are wondering what tutorials will be posted soon, they are as followed.

• Knowing Your Console: Beginners
  • Knowing Your Console: Moderate
  • Knowing Your Console: Advanced/Pro
  • Admins: Knowing Your Server Commands
  • Knowing Your Computer (Might be Split into separate ones, not sure yet)

Goodluck, lol tbh, my laptop wants to do the same update lol, it's been there for weeks telling me to update it lmao, I won't do it though lol, also looked it up on google, people only had problems with it

• Administrators

Just boot from linux and take back up on flash drive. Flash drives are pretty cheap now a days. :)

Above thing is pretty straight forward and doesn't require any hacker skills :P