Mortwhoring 101

unlawfulsniper

Hi, my name is unlawfulnsiper and I am a Mortwhore. It all started back in 1982, I was going through a divorce and my stress levels were through the roof. So I turned to Mortwhoring. Sometimes I would look in the mirror and wonder who I am. But I'd always go back to Mortwhoring. There was some insatiable allure that kept me pressing 'g' to pull up the map so that my Mortwhoring would at least be accurate. It progressed further and further, until the point where I'd wake up 30 minutes later with 70 kills but nothing to show for it. I knew I had a real bad problem when people couldn't even leave their spawns anymore without me hurting them. Now I just feel ashamed and I want to kick my nasty little habbit for good. I am confident with your group support that I can go back to using the MP40 and other manly weapons, and that I won't have to feel the stigma of being a Mortwhore any longer.

Thank you for your support. My name is unlawfulsniper and I am an Ex-Mortwhore!

• Administrators
My name is unlawfulsniper and I am an Ex-Mortwhore!

You should snipe more as u name goes :P

@fem ya i noticed that new server in the list. i'm not sure when it fills, everytime i've checked it there's been like 22 bots and 2 people, does it fill with humans?

@rainier looooooollllllllll (gets down on one knee) 'Rainier, will you be my fieldops?' :)

• Administrators
@fem ya i noticed that new server in the list. i'm not sure when it fills, everytime i've checked it there's been like 22 bots and 2 people, does it fill with humans?

@rainier looooooollllllllll (gets down on one knee) 'Rainier, will you be my fieldops?' :)

lol

It is great to hear that you are willing to get help for such unlawful acts. Never making it outta spawn has always been fun...especially when I can push rainier in frontn of me to see if the mortar can land on his head first :lol: We actually like to keep count of how many times we have been mortared...and hold a raffle to see who will be the first guy/fem to knife you in the back lol

BTW...whenever you need a Field Ops to spot those pesky yanks...lemme know. Even recovering mortarwhores need to regress from time to time B)

• Administrators
It is great to hear that you are willing to get help for such unlawful acts. Never making it outta spawn has always been fun...especially when I can push rainier in frontn of me to see if the mortar can land on his head first :lol: We actually like to keep count of how many times we have been mortared...and hold a raffle to see who will be the first guy/fem to knife you in the back lol

BTW...whenever you need a Field Ops to spot those pesky yanks...lemme know. Even recovering mortarwhores need to regress from time to time B)

So you're the one who pushes me out, I'll remember this, and !splat you next time! :twisted:

hahaha don't look up, it'll only make your cognicient of the inevitable thumping.