Invalid GUID

oiramix

Can anyone help with WOLF: ET INVALID GUID when im trying to log on a server like jaymod1-2???

THX/merci

open game, open console and type /pb_cdkeyreg hit enter and /pb_cdkeyver hit enter that should give u a valid guid.

hope it helps.

its a problem...for everyone. If i delete my etkey. its not giving me a new one. Vero has reinstalled ET today, and its not giving her a etkey, even with the commands. Something wrong with pb o.0

• Like 1

i just reinstalled the game and im having the same problem

you need to save your etkey when you reinstall the game, try doing a system restore (windows xp has, idk bout others :P) to get your etkey back, its in etmain folder

you need to save your etkey when you reinstall the game, try doing a system restore (windows xp has, idk bout others :P) to get your etkey back, its in etmain folder

i reformatted my computer so that wouldnt work. but i have my guid saved on the website if that helps?

• Administrators

Yea i did that...now the wait

EB takes long ass time to reply. My ticket is open since 2 days. I am trying to find some way out.

me and vero found a way to fix this. its weird but it worked. I got one of my friend who doesnt play ET anymore to give her his etkey. she put the etkey in her etmain. she opened the etkey...

- in the etkey u have many numbers than many weird symbols -

so she replaced the numbers by her old guid (which was on the forums) keeping the weird symbols....and when she connected to a server...it gave her a NEW guid.

idk why, but it worked. lol

If it's just overwriting the existing file when it doesn't match a proper hash, you might be able to make a plain-text file named "etkey" without an extension, and add some dummy text to it to get the same effect as what happened with vero.

Edited by Brisk