Tattoos

Husa

• 2 months later...

Know we're not supposed to revive old topic but my friend just went to get a cool tattoo and I had to share it. It's Calvin and Hobbes, I'm getting one in a few months but a different scene. Maybe one of the girl think her names Susie nailing Calvin with a snowball.

Edited by speedfact
  • Like 1

Know we're not supposed to revive old topic but my friend just went to get a cool tattoo and I had to share it. It's Calvin and Hobbes, I'm getting one in a few months but a different scene. Maybe one of the girl think her names Susie nailing Calvin with a snowball.

Her name is Susie. Great idea, btw.

• 1 month later...

Only got 2 Tatts at the moment but there will be more, that's for sure. :)

post-7364-0-75750700-1320833605_thumb.png This one's at my right arm.

A heart with anchor is on my left calf. (Ever tried to make a picture of your on calf? So no pic from that xD)

Havent got any yet. But its taken me 10 years to figure out what i wanted....

So im wanting 5 little bumble bees along the outside of my foot. 5 for my 5 kids and bumble bee because that is what their last name in German is :) ( their last name is german)

They are my 5 little bumble bees

• 1 month later...

I have my arm text love is pain and related to that brass knuckles and rose.

would like my chest, rose with leafs and date to my son born and his name.

So there it is finally <3 38364729986695005750010.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

One full sleeve, second sleeve almost done, 3/4 back piece, ring finger, thigh, both ankles, both collar bones, foot and side of knee. 

My favs:  a drawing my daughter did when she was 5, the longitude/latitude where I spread my dads ashes and my dads hand writing.

• Like 1

One full sleeve, second sleeve almost done, 3/4 back piece, ring finger, thigh, both ankles, both collar bones, foot and side of knee. 

My favs:  a drawing my daughter did when she was 5, the longitude/latitude where I spread my dads ashes and my dads hand writing.

Pics Pics Pics!

• Like 1