Hi

Yama310

Hello,

I'm Yama310, I'm 25 and I live in France, near the most beautiful city, Paris. :D

I started to play to Wolfenstein in december, so I'm still a noob. This is my brother, Greg, Panzer' fan, who introduced me to this game.

I play on F|A servers since the beginning.

One of your member, ibabybl!nk suggested I join your clan, so I do :D (unless, I try).

And..... that's all...

PS : I don't speak english very well then, sorry for the mistakes. :thanks

Why hello there ;) Your english is just fine. I live in america and we have people here (born and raised) who cant speak english well. Not to pick on anybody...but I always have trouble making out what them southerners are trying to say. :lol:

Hallo The Duck

Thanks, but in fact, Google Translate help me for some expressions. :D In France, we are not very good with foreign languages.

But, after all, if you understand what I'm say, it's great !

Salut le francais ;)

j'savais pas que t'etais le frere de Greg 0.o

En tout cas, ton anglais est bon, mais moi mon francais... bon, ca fait un bout que je ne l'utilise pas trop. :P

Google translator is just plain awesome. You should type in something you want translated...then have it translated to a 2nd language...then to a third language...then back to your language. You'll be amazed at how different your original translation was lol