Ventrilo Complaint...

3p!DeM!C

Well, the complaint is not about how ventrilo is set up or any of the members here, it is about a group of strangers randomly joining the channel...

Last time, Timo and Baska might remember they were chasing down some guys who were not speaking English and kept switching groups whenever Baska and or Tim entered the one they were in... And today a shitload of them just came in started doing w/e they wanted...

Do they even go on ANY of the servers??

ventu.png

Edited by 3p!DeM!C

I haven't seen any of them =o

They come in speaking some random language.. It doesn't sound like anything to me lol...

I muted my sound so they don't bother me, but it would be better if they weren't there...

I used to have to moderate a Vent server when I played World of Warcraft. You get dicks like this no matter where you go. It's nice to have "undercover" admins to perform bans and such when activity like this goes on, or just as an admin, take information like this on good faith, and perform the ban without checking.

Edit: Oh yeah, you can mute per user, and submit complaints on Vent itself, if I remember right.

Edited by SkyeDarkhawk

I had the same problem as you, some strangers came on the FA vent server while I was talking with Jose if i remember right, and they started talking in an unknown language which i couldn't understand and when i changed channel not to hear them anymore, they just fallowed me, but I guess it happens and they finally just left and didn't come back, yet.