Sound isn't working

Wifestein

What do you mean? D: (I'm noob)

sorry I went to bed, but:

open et

press the button to the left of '1' (not 2) to open the console - a small window will take up half your screen.

then type

exec etconfig

It will load the default settings.

If you still can't hear sound in the main menu, after doing this, then its either your sound card or something blocking et sounds I think

sorry I went to bed, but:

open et

press the button to the left of '1' (not 2) to open the console - a small window will take up half your screen.

then type

It will load the default settings.

If you still can't hear sound in the main menu, after doing this, then its either your sound card or something blocking et sounds I think

I think I killed my wolfenstein :D lmao, I did what u said and still no sound lol, ohwell lol, atleast I can just listen to music now while playing ^^ California girls we're unforgettableeee *sings*

Anyways, Thanks for ur help though :) <3!

Have you got a sound card?

Run et minimiser, run et, minimise, check your audio settings, right click on whatever Audio icon sound card device you have, check the mixer, make sure et is not muted.

I deleted like 80 items from laptop before sound stopped working ..but it was just all crap, nothing related to ET or any sound things

And Notajedi, I think it might be that but I can't find it back lol, at one point be4 the sound stopped working I clicked on the mixer, because I had to mute something that was on, also clicked on a few "unknown" sounds, it might have been that... I can't find that back now though lol D: I only see it sometimes, I can't open the mixer while I'm on ET =/

I deleted like 80 items from laptop before sound stopped working ..but it was just all crap, nothing related to ET or any sound things

And Notajedi, I think it might be that but I can't find it back lol, at one point be4 the sound stopped working I clicked on the mixer, because I had to mute something that was on, also clicked on a few "unknown" sounds, it might have been that... I can't find that back now though lol D: I only see it sometimes, I can't open the mixer while I'm on ET =/

lol it did not occur to you to say this before?

open et, then go esc, options, system, full-screen: no

and then you should be able to open the mixer

Edited by jaie

lol it did not occur to you to say this before?

open et, then go esc, options, system, full-screen: no

and then you should be able to open the mixer

Haha yeah I think I should of said that before xD But thought it wouldn't be that since it was "unknown"=p

Anyways... It works now!!!!!!!!!! woooooooot :D

Thank you thank you thank you thank you ^^ :D

Lol im such a computer noob :D