Frozennn

Server : Hardcore

I know Shuffle goes by K/D. And I'm not here to brag about my K/D. But the thing is Shuffle always puts the highest K/D on Axis and sometimes I would like to play Allies more than just 1 or 2 maps(cuz of the auto-shuffle). Is it possible to make the shuffle ...random? lol. Like is it possible for the shuffle to randomly put the highest K/D in Axis OR Allies, not only Axis?

The team you are put on is for the best ratio fit. So the whole team by itself will almost have the same ratio than the other. Now it's a matter of bad luck that you got on the axis team. As for everything you don't like in life (ie red lights instead of green lights), you will always count when you see the bad one (red lights or axis team) and never count when you see the good one (green light or allies team). The randomness is there and if you still don't believe me, then go on etpub.org, search for the latest nightly source code and read by yourself.

The auto-shuffle is there to stay and I have no doubt on the randomness of the 1st player put on the 1st team.

lol ok but i dont recall behind put on allies once. even today someone did !shuffle like 4 times during warm up and I was only put axis lol. Starting now ill count how many times im put axis/allies xD

lol ok but i dont recall behind put on allies once. even today someone did !shuffle like 4 times during warm up and I was only put axis lol. Starting now ill count how many times im put axis/allies xD

Say to admin to move one from Allies team to Axis team and to put you in allies.

yeah I tested it out for him, I spammed shuffle during warmup on 2 different maps and both times he remained on axis no matter what. Looks like the highest K/D does go on the axis team. All I can say is after the shuffle, join allies if a slot opens up for you.

*We will get you on allies buddy .!. o0 .!.

if its a shuffle with the same players on each team, won't each shuffle replicate the previous shuffle?

so if he is put to axis, a player has to move from a team to spec, or from spec to a team, for him to be moved to allies in the next shuffle, I think.

either that or you have some serious bad luck :lol:

Edited by jaie

if its a shuffle with the same players on each team, won't each shuffle replicate the previous shuffle?

so if he is put to axis, a player has to move from a team to spec, or from spec to a team, for him to be moved to allies in the next shuffle, I think.

I agree

After the 1st shuffle, it will keep the same teams except if another parameter change something. The shuffle will try to put the players in a way that both teams get the same amount of points. Again, the 1st placement is random, then it doesn't change.

So 1st thing, you got bad luck.

2nd thing, if you have a request for etpub: etpub.org

3rd stop complaining, I saw you playing on allies for 3 maps yesterday ;)

1. Not bad luck, its always axis.

2. I didnt know I was just asking.

3. I'm not complaining, its not in the Complaints section. But the Suggestion one; i was just asking. And I know I'm right it keeps happening. Idc about their code, somethings wrong wiht their randomness. And I switch team to play Allies.