Jaymod problem?

RAGE QUIT!!

Ya so when i try to join the jay mod server It will get to the loading screen then it will say disconnected for unknown reasons. Im not sure but is it the new server update you did? It started yesterday night I just want to know if it can be fixed and how. Thanks for the help (If you do)

• Administrators
Ya so when i try to join the jay mod server It will get to the loading screen then it will say disconnected for unknown reasons. Im not sure but is it the new server update you did? It started yesterday night I just want to know if it can be fixed and how. Thanks for the help (If you do)

invalid pk3 error. Try to reboot your ET and connect back. See if it works for you. It happens on which jaymod server? F|A #1, F|A #2 or hardcore?

• Administrators

This is instant help :P

[04.04.2009 00:18:08] VIOLATION (BADNAME) #111:  (slot #33) Empty Player Name Disallowed [XXXXXXXXX(VALID:141) 24.*.60.221:60595]
[04.04.2009 00:20:48] VIOLATION (BADNAME) #111:  (slot #3) Empty Player Name Disallowed [?(-) 24.*.60.221:60595]
[04.04.2009 00:21:03] VIOLATION (BADNAME) #111:  (slot #3) Empty Player Name Disallowed [?(-) 24.*.60.221:60595]

Do one thing. When u start ET pull down console by using ~ key. Use name generator or choose u name.

http://fearless-assassins.com/index.php ... egenerator

Type in console:

set name "your new name"

Make sure you use " ". It's must and then only you will be able to have space in your name.

Example:

set name "night hunter"

And now join the server. :)

• Administrators
Hey thanks for the help but i did everything you told me to do and it still doesnt work? I mean if it wont work it wont work but i just want to know if it can be fixed.

Sorry for all the trouble

do u use configs?

• Administrators
I Guess the names not the problem.

and configs? :confused

[04.05.2009 14:12:31] VIOLATION (BADNAME) #111:  (slot #3) Empty Player Name Disallowed [?(-) 24.*.60.221:60883]

You are still having that problem.

Do, on thing delete jaymod folder totally and go inside etmain > profile folder. Delete everything which is inside profile folder.

Now restart your ET. It will again ask you to make u new profile. Make new profile with your liked settings and in console type:

connect 8.9.4.227:27960

Name is the problem because you are connecting with empty name.

And just for your satisfaction:

[04.02.2009 22:39:38] New Connection (slot #10) 24.*.60.221:61291 [?] "RAGE QUIT!!" (seq 16410416)

You did something on 3rd or 4th of March and you messed up your settings.

• Administrators
Allrite it works now i just went to another server and i had no name so i just made one and it works now.

thanks for everything :thanks

Have fun. :welcome

• 1 month later...

I'm having the same problem. I've deleted the Jaymod file from my wolfenstein program and deleted all of the profiles in the etmain. I've even uninstalled wolfenstein from my computer, reinstalled it, and when I go to etmain F|A's shortcuts are already there. When I check my profile my name is already there. How is this when I 've done a new install?