• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

[DENIED for FAILURE] Applying for =F|A=

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
51 replies to this topic

*Kiba*

*Kiba*

L7: Teacher

• ET Member
  • 1,068 posts
On the road to fame
  • EvolveHQ:darkkiba
  • Admin:12
  • Server:Hardcore ET
  • Alias:Kiba or Yu or Venom
  • Steam ID:darkkiba420

Donator

Posted Image

Posted Image

omg this so f*** funny about to piss my self lol to hard

and just posting this one for the hell of it

Posted Image

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

Antimony

Antimony

L6: Expert

• Inactive Member
  • 922 posts
On the road to fame
  • EvolveHQ:Antimony
  • Server:Jay1
  • T-M:1-1
Contributor
Spam Spam SPam SPam Spam Spam SPam SPamSpam Spam SPam SPamSpam Spam SPam SPamSpam Spam SPam SPamSpam Spam SPam SPamSpam Spam SPam SPamSpam Spam SPam SPamSpam Spam SPam SPam

Spam Spam SPam SPamSpam Spam SPam SPam

Spam Spam SPam SPamv

Spam Spam SPam SPamSpam Spam SPam SPamSpam Spam SPam SPam

Spam Spam SPam SPamSpam Spam SPam SPamSpam Spam SPam SPamSpam Spam SPam SPamSpam Spam SPam SPamSpam Spam SPam SPamSpam Spam SPam SPamSpam Spam SPam SPamSpam Spam SPam SPamSpam Spam SPam SPamSpam Spam SPam SPamSpam Spam SPam SPamSpam Spam SPam SPamSpam Spam SPam SPam

Spam Spam SPam SPamSpam Spam SPam SPamSpam Spam SPam SPamSpam Spam SPam SPamSpam Spam SPam SPamSpam Spam SPam SPamSpam Spam SPam SPamSpam Spam SPam SPamSpam Spam SPam SPamSpam Spam SPam SPamSpam Spam SPam SPamSpam Spam SPam SPamSpam Spam SPam SPamSpam Spam SPam SPamSpam Spam SPam SPamSpam Spam SPam SPamSpam Spam SPam SPamSpam Spam SPam SPamSpam Spam SPam SPamSpam Spam SPam SPamSpam Spam SPam SPamSpam Spam SPam SPamSpam Spam SPam SPamSpam Spam SPam SPamSpam Spam SPam SPamSpam Spam SPam SPamSpam Spam SPam SPamSpam Spam SPam SPam

Whoa this application should be made epic!

Butterz

Butterz

• Inactive Member
  • 1,103 posts
A step in the right direction
  • Server:None
Sorry Onion, but we havce a new Admiral!

Posted Image

kristy

kristy

• Regular User
  • 1,338 posts
Getting Better
Posted Image
LOLOLOLOL wutagayfail

Posted Image

Butterz

Butterz

• Inactive Member
  • 1,103 posts

Posted Image
LOLOLOLOL wutagayfail

Posted Image

Sigh, the first pic has been posted before. Please find a new one.

LU47

LU47

L3: Novice

• COD Member
  • 268 posts
  • Server:COD4 #3
  • Alias:LU47
  • Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:32273739
hes a good prosprect for failboaw crew with just 1 oficial epic fail.... never seen bf
Posted Image

kristy

kristy

• Regular User
  • 1,338 posts
Getting Better

Sigh, the first pic has been posted before. Please find a new one.

:P how was i supposed to know? :P

Posted Image
how's this one?

Butterz

Butterz

• Inactive Member
  • 1,103 posts

:P how was i supposed to know? :P

Posted Image
how's this one?

Do you want the good news, or the bad news first?

!Chuck4Abuck

!Chuck4Abuck

loser

• Busted Cheater
  • 1,905 posts
Getting Better
  • Admin:0
i will pay the Copyright... i will pay the Copyright... i will pay the Copyright... i will pay the Copyright... i will pay the Copyright... i will pay the Copyright... i will pay the Copyright... i will pay the Copyright... i will pay the Copyright... i will pay the Copyright... i will pay the Copyright... i will pay the Copyright... i will pay the Copyright... i will pay the Copyright... i will pay the Copyright... i will pay the Copyright... i will pay the Copyright... i will pay the Copyright... i will pay the Copyright... i will pay the Copyright... i will pay the Copyright... i will pay the Copyright... i will pay the Copyright... i will pay the Copyright... i will pay the Copyright... i will pay the Copyright... i will pay the Copyright... i will pay the Copyright... i will pay the Copyright... i will pay the Copyright... i will pay the Copyright... i will pay the Copyright... i will pay the Copyright... i will pay the Copyright... i will pay the Copyright... i will pay the Copyright... i will pay the Copyright... i will pay the Copyright... i will pay the Copyright... i will pay the Copyright... i will pay the Copyright... i will pay the Copyright... i will pay the Copyright... i will pay the Copyright... i will pay the Copyright... i will pay the Copyright... i will pay the Copyright... i will pay the Copyright... i will pay the Copyright... i will pay the Copyright... i will pay the Copyright... i will pay the Copyright... i will pay the Copyright... i will pay the Copyright... i will pay the Copyright... i will pay the Copyright... i will pay the Copyright... i will pay the Copyright... i will pay the Copyright... i will pay the Copyright... i will pay the Copyright... i will pay the Copyright... i will pay the Copyright... i will pay the Copyright... i will pay the Copyright... i will pay the Copyright... i will pay the Copyright... i will pay the Copyright... i will pay the Copyright... i will pay the Copyright... i will pay the Copyright... i will pay the Copyright... i will pay the Copyright... i will pay the Copyright... i will pay the Copyright... i will pay the Copyright... i will pay the Copyright... i will pay the Copyright... i will pay the Copyright... i will pay the Copyright... i will pay the Copyright... i will pay the Copyright... i will pay the Copyright... i will pay the Copyright... i will pay the Copyright... i will pay the Copyright... i will pay the Copyright... i will pay the Copyright... i will pay the Copyright...
wtf spam in ur face!

Husa

Husa

L9: Master

• Banned
  • 2,196 posts
Contributor
Tbh there were also worse applys haha

RainierWolfcastle

RainierWolfcastle

L8: Grand Teacher

• Administrators
  • 1,642 posts
On a distinguished road
  • Admin:21

Tbh there were also worse applys haha

I could agree like instances where a hacker wanted to get in the clan or dual clanner types. But this is really unique. I gave him time in case he meant to get the game and start making 40k xp or something... but he has never visited a F|A ET server nor any other server in general. True genius!

Posted Image

Note: DO NOT EVER SPAM the applications in their proper section. This is a special exception.
Note: DO NOT EVER SPAM the applications in their proper section. This is a special exception.

CSL

CSL

Missing In Action

• ET Member
  • 1,769 posts
Will become famous
  • Admin:16
  • Alias:=F|A=CSL!
Contributor
This application fail is even bigger than Desu's application fail

Just saying