F|A Poker Game

Jaaa!&

Well first off, I need to know whose interested, so post an "I am Interested" after this post if you want in.

The time will probably be a weekend, next weekend, Saturday 3pm est? which would be 8pm to 10pm Europe time.

I will post the rules of the game sometime this weekend, I will also provide you will pogo accounts so you guys dont have to go throught the hassel of making them, trust me I have plenty.

Well first off, I need to know whose interested, so post an "I am Interested" after this post if you want in.

The time will probably be a weekend, next weekend, Saturday 3pm est? which would be 8pm to 10pm Europe time.

I will post the rules of the game sometime this weekend, I will also provide you will pogo accounts so you guys dont have to go throught the hassel of making them, trust me I have plenty.

"I am Interested" I am gonna Pwn everyone!

I wouldn't mind playing but I usually work Saturday anywhere from 10am est to either 7 or 10pm est soooo i more than likely wont be able to make it.