Any modern FPS like ET ?

Alphaloki

I'm posting this here in the ET section because I want to specifically ask the question to ET players. Do you know if there is a modern PC FPS (i.e. with nice graphics) which comes close to the ET experience ? I've tried BF4 but didn't like it. I've also read about COD4 Remastered but the reviews are pretty bad. I like fast-paced multiplayer shooters and don't care about solo campaigns.

Any suggestions welcome !

It may sound obvious but Bf1 is about WW1, which is something ET player may like (even tho ET is about ww2)

I didn't like BF4 either but i love bf1 :)

there's also some customisation packs that change how ET looks like.. and there's some modern ET maps with same look than some in Urban Terror.

Edited by Ann!b@l

Maybe I should give BF1 a try then. Plus I like the Frostbite 3D engine :) It's the same one used in BF4 and Star Wars Battlefront.

Been playing BF1 since beta, love it. :)

Altough the guys ive played in a squad have gone missing, so im lonewolfing atm, which gets boring tbh.

If you get it, let me know. ;)

there's also some customisation packs that change how ET looks like.. and there's some modern ET maps with same look than some in Urban Terror.

Could you be more specific ? Which packs ? I have to check it out.

Been playing BF1 since beta, love it. :)

Altough the guys ive played in a squad have gone missing, so im lonewolfing atm, which gets boring tbh.

If you get it, let me know. ;)

You'll be the first to know so we can play on the same maps :)

• Platinum VIP

Is BF1 really better than BF4 ? What are the main differences that make it better according to you, Dovaah ? C'est vrai que c'est joli en tout cas (at least it's true it's beautiful) :)

I think every BF is better than 4. I still play BF3 occasionally and have been advised by a lot of friends to not even bother with BF4.

I never really liked Dirty Bombs

Dirty bomb was based on ET, but not really getting into the level of it, u have classes as well and similiar gameplay compared to ET, whilist BF1 is like a modern CoD2 with touch of ET.

What about some modern maps on some FA servers ?

Gengis