Were u found or hear this game(ET)? School, friends, google . . . :D ?

Maakas

Hi !

This is my first post ! And dont be mad, if u found some incorrect word or something!!!

So i hear this game in school, i was mybe 12-13 years old. 

We have a Computer class in school, and there i see how the older guys playing this Game.

Then i go home and downloaded ET, and start practise, :)

I have a older brother, when he see this game, then he wanted play to. But then we fight and screaming because who is stronger,and stronger can play :D

Sometime later we get antoher PC, and then the family war ended :D And ET war starting :D

Thanks !

Maakas !

• Like 8

I used to play another game called Imperial Conflict and some of the players used to talk about ET...then one day I downloaded it and Oasis was my first map....stood around like Maddog handing out ammo packs....that was about 15 years ago. Loved it ever since. 

• Like 4

• 2 months later...

I think my brother showed this game to me, been into fps/gaming ever since (+- 13 years now, and yes I still suck at ET..)

• Like 4

im with AG i googled fps  games many moons ago and poof her i am  :ph34r:

• Like 1

My dad once tried this game, I was curious, so played a little. I loved it, but my dad unfortunately not ;)

My brother played it, and i wanted try it too. At first he didn't want let me play, so i dont ruin his stats :D (like i'm somehow bad now too :huh:)

Well since i tried it, i felt in love with this game. My first map was also Siwa Oasis :)

• Like 1

When I first started dating my boyfriend he wanted to show me some of the games he liked, Et ended up being one of the games he showed me and after a lot of convincing I ended up trying and loving it!!! My first weapon ended up being the panzerfaust lol

Edited by Candycane

A gaming website. Probably IGN or Gamespot, don't remember where exactly. I already had Return to Castle Wolfenstein so I knew about the expansion. ET was actually supposed to be an expansion pack but they cut out the single player campaign and just released the multiplayer for free. Imagine a company doing that today. Today this game would be $9.99, $2.99 per map, $4.99 for the booster pack to get full levels right away, $1.99 for special costumes, etc. Pre-order now and get the special AK47 Gamestop exclusive weapon!

• Like 2

I played the original game ''Return to caslte wolfenstain'' but i have been banned for trolling and then i looked for new game and i found this version on internet :D

• Like 1

I used to play games from relaxing of study. Talking about war games of the top of my head. Completed Commandos (and repack), Diablo and StarCraft, Wolf 3D, Medal of Honor, Hidden and Dangerous, Battlefield 1942, Half-Life, (never finished Doom and Quake sadly), Kingpin, Hitman 47, Duke Nukem 3D... On-line played CS, Unreal Tournament, Day of Defeat - while playing DoD someone told me about RTCW: ET - which i think remains the best.

My ex girlfriends dad was a former leader of a clan he got me playing this started in 2006.

When I first started dating my boyfriend he wanted to show me some of the games he liked, Et ended up being one of the games he showed me and after a lot of convincing I ended up trying and loving it!!! My first weapon ended up being the panzerfaust lol

yeah I remember well :D 

• Like 1