Best of 2016 (Remi Gaillard) | MotD 02.01.17

DJ aka GDR DJ

• Leader

I don't think the first one is an acceptable word, the third one is stolen from the english hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia and the second one should be 2 words >: P

Quote: 

The Long Word Song (Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia) A funny song by Bryant Oden, about a real word, that means fear of long words. It's also spelled with two Ps in quipped: HippopotomonstrosesquiPPedaliophobia.Oct 28, 2011

Chicken language : cluckcluckcluckcluckcluckcluckcluckcluckcluckcluckcluckcluckcluck.

translation : ***** ****** *********** ***** **** ********

Wrong!  You forgot the ending "cluck"!

Well, polish language prefers shorter words rather than longer ones, but there's a one word, that almost all Poles know:

Konstantynopolitańczykiewiczówna - a girl, without a husband, who comes from Constantinople

Google choked on that word, too!   :)  But it did lead to some amusing Youtube videos.

Here is a comment on a video of what I think is a little girl trying to pronounce that word: 

+MarkFHummel

It's a daugther of a man living in Constantinople. He is Konstantynopolitańczyk. His wife is either Konstantynopolitańczykowa or Konstantynopolitańczykiewiczowa (I'm not sure), but daughter cannot be Konstantynopolitańczykówna, it has to be Konstantynopolitańczykiewiczówna.

I am sure that they had nicknames for each other!   :D

My name is not a word in Belgium, but it's pretty dam sexy :D

Are you going for the longest FA Forums member-name?  Now I understand why Google Translate chokes on some words:  they are names, not nouns or verbs or such!   :)