Cant connect servers

Mr.Karizmatic

Ok this weird thing started from evening. I open et and when i try to connect a server and click on the server name on right side of our menu it just doesnt let me connect any. I clicked 100 times still nothing happens. nothing loads, nothing changes. 

I just installed win10. But this was happening when i had win732bit . i hadnt changed anything.

i connected to #AXE server. but then i try to connect jay3 or any F|A server from serverlist or from homepage menu. still cant.

try /connect jay3.clan-fa.com and what error it says maybe a pc restart or router restart can fix it too
also can you make a printscreen from the error or situation when you connect and perhaps from console too or a condump from console

I had that problem too today. The reason was PB didnt resolve. A reconnect solved it.

I found it looking at my console. Your console messages didnt help you ?

Gengis

I have noticed same problem on j1 for 3 weeks..i have found if you just click menu and let it stay it connects me sometimes after 2 to 5 minutes..just let it sit..dunno why..been alot on this mentioned lately...on different servers too

• Leader

.i have found if you just click menu and let it stay it connects me sometimes after 2 to 5 minutes..just let it sit..

I would open Task Manager to get clues as to what is going on.  Is the CPU busy or is there disk-thrashing or is the network busy???

BTW, jay1 was restarted 3 days ago, after having been up about 30 days.  That means that your problem started in the first week of that session, so this is probably not related.  (But who da hell knows? :) )

Edited by RedBaird
BTW

• Leader

Part of your Tracker post:

I also notice more and more people had this issue in several diffirent servers so it looks like a bigger issue then just related to 1 server

Can I assume that "several servers" mean FA servers?

Try cleaning the etpacks ( CLICK ME), since you visited other server and the menu might be overrided or corrupted. Other option is, that since Axe sucks, your ET committed suicide :D

i went to axe clan after this problem arised so i m sure it wasnt axe clan files. And i run pk3 and did connected to jay3. thx alot everyone. and thx to u to rendel.

EDIT : well when i try to join other servers other than jay3 it says bad server address. I cant join jay2 now. 

Edited by Mr.Karizmatic
  • Like 1

i went to axe clan after this problem arised so i m sure it wasnt axe clan files. And i run pk3 and did connected to jay3. thx alot everyone. and thx to u to rendel.

EDIT : well when i try to join other servers other than jay3 it says bad server address. I cant join jay2 now. 

I had this too a moment ago but when I connected to jay3 I simply restarted ET and the 2nd time I didnt had this issue