• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

I have been banned form Ventrillo

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

JoeDirt

JoeDirt

L11: Assassin

• Administrators
  • 5,290 posts
Is a bearer of wisdom
  • Admin:21
  • Server:None
well u never say anything, not even hi, we had some ppl come be quiet and then start talking crap, scream, play music when we try and talk. Even if you dont have a microphone you can use a comment button and say hi or i dont have a microphone, i will unban u but if u come either talk or use comment button to participate :thanks

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

NoGooD

NoGooD

L7: Teacher

• Clan Friend
  • 1,092 posts
Getting Better
So Joe,

Is the moral of this story not to use vent if you don't want to chat? BTW Kash, You should chat with these guys sometime. They're pretty damn funny once they get going. I don't spend much time on F|A vent, but the times I have there have been some good chuckles on it.

daredevil

daredevil

Profiler

• Administrators
  • 25,166 posts
Guardian of the faith
  • Xbox Live:hellreturn
  • EvolveHQ:hellreturn
  • Alias:hellreturn
  • T-M:1-0
Contributor
Their is no reason in blocking 1 slot out of 10 in vent.

We love all but some people are just get on vent for hours/days and never speak not even in comment box or mic. I mean if you are shy or language problem their is comment box. It converts all your comment to speech. I always use the 2nd one since i am too shy. :D

Moral of story:
Don't be stranger. Don't be shy. We don't care what race u are from or how much good u English is. Most imp have fun and make some new kick ass friends. :)

JoeDirt

JoeDirt

L11: Assassin

• Administrators
  • 5,290 posts
Is a bearer of wisdom

So Joe,

Is the moral of this story not to use vent if you don't want to chat? BTW Kash, You should chat with these guys sometime. They're pretty damn funny once they get going. I don't spend much time on F|A vent, but the times I have there have been some good chuckles on it.

what dare said :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users