How long you have been playing w:et?

9GAG

Ive been playing about 12 and a half years too. I remember when the game came out and the news from it started to spread slowly through our school. And then suddenly everyone was playing it. Today im the only one who's still playing it from the people i know irl. The gameplay is just genious and you never get bored playing. :D

Edited by 9GAG
  • Like 2

Played RTCW quite much and saw a demo of ET (didn't know then it was the whole stuff :D ) on some gamesite. Didn't load it right away, maybe about half a year after the release. ET has and still is only game I play, tried COD, BF and Assassins Creed, but got bored those quickly. Tho I have been thinking of trying COD now that I could maybe set some cfg and play better...

Back in 2006 and I loved the game immediately. The best multi player FPS I have ever played in my opinion. I wish there was a kickstarter project for a remake of ET using a modern and beautiful 3D engine but the game should be as close as possible to the original. I did try BF4 but I didn't like it :cry

• Like 2

• Platinum VIP

around 7 years I think  :huh: of which maybe 4 or 5 years actively

a friend of mine showed it to me (and another friend) in my first year of high school, both of them stopped playing tho after they got busted :S so I'm alone now :<

• Clan Friend

10 years but now I don't play as much as I used to. Still love the game though :)

I played some RTCW (single player only), but when first ET came out I was more into Unreal Tournament