Please Help me with ET! I want to play!

Levi

for your ET scaling check your nvidia control panel and search for "adjust desktop size and video position" then check scaling and tick it to fullscreen

What mouse you have? If it's laser mouse make sure the surface is suitable for your mouse, and it should always be as clean as possible

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

yes, I got this problem aswell now. Heres hte funny thing though, when I plug in a external monitor I got no problems. When I want to use the laptop screen the problem pop ups. Resolution, 1920 x 1080. Both screen supports the resolution, even recommended and set as standard on my laptop screen. Mouse is new so no problems there, even tested it. Works great in any other game, same as the screen 1920 1080, works great in other games (The Division, LoL, BF1, CSGO, DAYZ, Arma 3)

I fixed it! 

It's an easy fix. If you are using the laptop screen

Right click ET.exe (the one you start the program with) - Properties- compatibility- check the box Deactivate screen/monitor scaling when using high PPTsettings - hit Use/OK, Start game, Kill

and of course run program as admin

I agree with RedBaird's argument when he says the issue may be a mismatch in resolution identities. Since this only happens in your ET client I suspect one of the elements is found there.

Tbh I wouldn't bother too much trying to find out where the problem is, this should probably be fixed when you reinstall the PC itself. Why nitpick when you can clean house in the same time?

Consider collateral gains from formatting also :)

/e Moses' solution looks trouble-free. Should probably try that one first haha

Edited by Flible