Hi all !

Scooby755

First name:  Jorn

Any sort of Nickname?: Scooby :)

What country are you from?: The Netherlands

Are you a Parent?: nope

How many siblings do you have?: 1 brother

What's your shoe size?: 43 (eu size lol )

What do you do for a living?: I work in a former community center were we now rent halls and space for parties/meetings/lans etc 

Greatest Fear?: hights , death , disembowelment

Most Exciting thing you've ever done?: Climbing vulcanos in Indonesia 

Most embarrassing thing you've ever done?: (Don't be shy!) Dancing :)

First thing you look for in a new friend?: humor/honesty

Farthest you've been from home?: Indonesia 

What brought you to the Fearless Assassins servers/forum?: Didn;t play ET for like 8 years , played a time on Jay2 and was hooked again.

Cat or Dog?: Cat

What are your hobbies?:hiking , climbing , biking , but for fun and ofc playing pc games

What kind of Sports do you like?: Formula 1 

What's your favorite color?: blue

How about your favorite type of music?: oldie's ,classic,rock

Favorite Song?: Something for queensrych album operation mindcrime

What's your favorite TV show?: The Simpsons

What kind of movies do you like? (Scary, comedy, drama etc): comedy/action

Favorite Movie?: Don't rly have one but my favorite series is Preacher now for sure

Favorite Book?: every book from Discworld

What do you like most about yourself?: that i own so much lol

What do you hate most about yourself?: would like te be skinnier 

What makes you very happy?: live 

What makes you very sad?: live 

What's your favorite beverage?: bitter lemon or beer

What you're favorite food/snack?: indonesian food

Favorite actor/Actress?: /

Favorite season? Why?: Spring , everything comes to live again

Favorite subject in school?: none :)

Favorite thing to learn about?: / 

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?: Sumatra,Indonesia 

What are your top three games of all time?:ET/Wow/Quake

Besides shooters, what is your favorite genre of gaming?: Rpg

Name one game in your collection you'd be embarrassed to tell your friends about: Southpark , the stick of truth 

How many games do you own?: not many 

Do you play console?: nope

What platform do you spend most of your gaming on? (PS, Xbox, Steam, Android etc): PC

What's your favorite internet site (That is not FA ;P): Fok.nl

Used to play in the clan BB4E back in the day that rtcw came out , we moved with like 8 guys to RTCW:ET and we grew out to a pretty good clan with 2 teams and like 4-5 matchs/week.

At some point my and my brother ran the clan when the guy who started the guild stopped playing ( Antonio ) , i never made it to the first team but we had some serious fun playing on clanbase vs european teams.

After the clan kind of exploded because of wow ( many moved to wow but different servers ) , i started to play Wow to , but at some point i started to play at private servers.

The first one was pretty funny but insanly shitty scripted , at some point i ended up on Warmane ( former Molten-wow ) there i had some very good times with a pretty desent guild en we started to help develop the server more and more , now its pretty much the best private server out there with 25k ppl online at any time ( 5 servers 3 different expansions )

The guild i was in moved to retail and since then i am playing some other games with my borther and frends ( Diablo/worms/life is feutile/ark etc etc ) and now ofc ET again.

For the rest i am single , no kids ,love my work now since i can;t do paid work deu to some serious health isseus.

Ahh and i like to smoke a joint and drink some beer , i shouldn;t do that but who wants to live to 90!

Special Tnx to Danielle ( who made me join this forum ) , Koen,Rendell,El, DONALD TRUMP !! aka Miquel and the rest! 

Greets , 

Scooby aka Sheepy aka Jorn

Ahh and i wanted to show you guys this movie my brother made with my help finding out all the editing crap and recording demo's , the maniac mansion trickjumps at the end were taped in one go and its me jumping ;)

Edited by Scooby755
  • Like 4

12 year old lol , another one here but a bit more boring.

Yeah, the video quality makes it look ancient. Nonetheless, i still enjoyed both, you can say im pretty biased when it comes to ET :P I doubt any other game will ever have the same influence or effect on me the way ET has. Legendary Game :)

• Like 1

Yeah, the video quality makes it look ancient. Nonetheless, i still enjoyed both, you can say im pretty biased when it comes to ET :P I doubt any other game will ever have the same influence or effect on me the way ET has. Legendary Game

My dad listen to Dylan , we played ET :)

Yaaaay, welcome to the forums Jorn! :D

Thnx Dani !

Now to spam and Troll !!!!! woohoo ... :)

Gonne check wth my guid is lol ...

Edited by Scooby755
  • Like 2