Inquiry on expectations of non-member moderating

Flible

Hi!

Based on the latest developments in DFighter's application, I have a question. It's short and simple.

In presence of F|A members of any level (or some after a certain point of cut-off?), what remains of the job done by server regulars and clan friends? I ask this, because DFighter's application reminds me of something I read in a distant past about how moderating should only be done in absence of members, as it's a member task when present. However, I personally feel I can lighten the job for members - I'm sure they have enough on their plate - by trying to address issues in the server in the interest of peacekeeping. So we can all focus on blowing each other's hat off.

In hope of enlightenment,

Regards,

Flib

/e It's an ET Discussion thread, I suppose I welcome the thoughts of other clients as well! Open-mindedness is a good thing  B)

Edited by Flible

• Platinum VIP

It's never a bad idea to keep an eye on things and call to attention when something needs to be dealt with, whether it's balancing teams to a player that's breaking rules. It doesn't take an admin to do this but if there are no higher admins on, take screenies, demos, post them here so the clan can deal with the situation

if there are admins on the server im pretty sure they are aware of stuff going on and they are just waiting . many of time i just ignore after watching 2 people quarrel cause  they shall shutup soon and if not i shall intervene but alot of time just some admins watch and take ss and wait . cause if he does alot they shall sure warn etc. and if u see some stuff going on u can say to an admin in PM that its going on might be sometime we get caught up in game and doesnt see the chat.

but most of the time admins do take care and we always welcome help if someone wants to help us. 

As Mr. K said, a lot of disputes between members during game play solve themselves in a matter of minutes. Moderators and others should watch for cheaters, hackers, and important things like that. Moderating speech isn't necessary unless it gets out of hand, or it happens on a server that is rated "G". I am usually on Hardcore so this isn't much of a problem, but I know some servers are rated "G" with respect to swearing etc etc. Of course swearing can get you muted by Snoopy when he appears on HC because he is a very sensitive man and gets triggered by swear words. Poor lil guy. But you, Flible, are a boot licker. It is as plain as day. You are licking the boots of all these high admins here. It is dreadful. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Edited by KonradvonMarburg00
  • Like 1

Of course swearing can get you muted by Snoopy when he appears on HC because he is a very sensitive man and gets triggered by swear words. Poor lil guy. But you, Flible, are a boot licker. It is as plain as day. You are licking the boots of all these high admins here. It is dreadful. You should be ashamed of yourself.

we value peoples comments and encourage people to  participate in forum topics

but we will not tolerate bashing and insulting of our members and regulars 

this is not the first time this has happened and we will not allow it to continue

if you have nothing nice to say then keep it to yourself 

if you have an issue with one of our admins politely use contact us 

add proof and we will deal with that person 

other than that keep your negative comments to yourself thanks.

Edited by D..X

we value peoples comments and encourage people to  participate in forum topics

but we will not tolerate bashing and insulting of or members and regulators

this is not the first time this has happened and we will not allow it to continue

if you have nothing nice to say then keep it to yourself 

if you have an issue with one of our admins politely use contact us 

add proof and we will deal with that person 

other than that keep your negative comments to yourself thanks.

I tell it like it is. If you can't handle that then ban me from the forums. I'm sure I'll survive somehow.

I tell it like it is.

If I follow your reasoning and tell things like they are, I should say that til now you have been only a racist shit-stirrer trolling around. But instead of that we keep hiding some of your posts and dealing with you in a polite and civilized manner. So, either you change your way to address to people in here, either you will be banned indeed.. Because somehow, we will also survive at your absence. The ball is in your court.

• Like 2

If I follow your reasoning and tell things like they are, I should say that til now you have been only a racist shit-stirrer trolling around. But instead of that we keep hiding some of your posts and dealing with you in a polite and civilized manner. So, either you change your way to address to people in here, either you will be banned indeed.. Because somehow, we will also survive at your absence. The ball is in your court.

Where have I been racist? Look Annabelle, it is entirely inappropriate to accuse someone of racism without evidence. I deserve an apology.

Edited by KonradvonMarburg00

Where have I been racist?

if you don't even remember what you write then you got a problem. Anyway my problem ain't your opinions but some of your comments. So fix this issue. Thanks.

• Like 4

Look Annabelle, it is entirely inappropriate to accuse someone of racism without evidence. I deserve an apology.

My real name is Mehmet im 34 years old and im From Germany (Frankfurt)

Mehmet is a good strong Germanic name.

• Like 2

How is that racist?

dude I will not enter into explanations for you about what is racist or not.. If you're racist but ignore it, I'm not psychiatrist, this is your problem..  If you're not able to understand few basic rules of respect, this is your problem.. If you cross the line in here it becomes my problem. So once again, work on this issue or I will take some measures to help you.

Edited by Ann!b@l