News F|A #2 Jaymod - Mass XP Reset

daredevil

• Administrators

It looks like Jaymod can store XP of 10,000 players. Since, we reached that limit yesterday, jaymod auto reseted everybody's XP and admin.

If your XP is lost, there is nothing much we can do. It's game guys, you will just get XP back. :)

If your admin is lost, contact co-leader or leader. They will set up your admin back.

If you are planning to join us, then for Jay2 we have removed the 40K XP limit for few weeks and instead of that you just need to post your SL link.

Example: http://et.splatterladder.com/?mod=playerinfo&idx=38085512&page=server

In above link it clearly shows player has played for 5 days on any F|A server. Once, you reach 5 days play time, you can post your application.

Regards and apologies for your XP loss,

Daredevil.

hey dare bro i get the xt reseting but i don't get the admin my admin and xp was not reset way was everyone as xp and admin reset i was on jaymod all day yesterday and my xp and admin did not reset like everyone as

Looks like it will happen again in future

Because Xp its not easy to earn I ment slowly. Had old ET Key try to replace it nothing. Accually Venom is wright seen people had their xp.

Well will hope for the best

Hope that XP whores wont cry about this.

I went to Jay 2 yesterday and found that some people had their XP saved.

I lost my Xp and admin. But XP doesn't matter much to me.

• Administrators

Dare i have question. If server reseted XP of all players (10.000) why do i see still some people with 300k xp like nerdlike and others?

It randomly keeps XP of some players.

Never mind about the xp reset where is all this lag coming from it is massive. I never get lag on jay2

jay2 is my favorite server and the lag is spoiling my game is anyone else getting it?

Has some of the setting been change I know one thing which has change disguise cvops I could work them out now no chance