Suggestion: Increased bot count on #2 (especially checkpoint mode)

DrTurdle

Hey guys

Now that we're actively changing a bunch on #2 I thought it would be a nice idea to increase the bot count in the waves. Especially in the checkpoint mode on 70% of the maps it's hard to lose with a full server, even if you're trying to lose. Don't get me wrong though, I don't want to lose either, but I think it would be more challenging.

I noticed we also have increased supply points on #2 meaning we can have a larger load-out from the beginning meaning more guns to kill terrorists with and whatnot.

I suppose it would be best to only increase the amount on #2 and leave #1 as it is so everyone has a level of toughness they like.

Edit: Looks like I HAVE to choose a topic prefix, therefore the unfitting "Insurgency Help".

About increasing the bot count u can go to call vote and there are option to increase.. we have some slots for bots and humans so if we increase more and more bots we need to decrease the human slots in checkpoint... and if we want to increase the slot then the server gets crowded and lag and wht not and for some players more bots and fun .. but majority gets killed even when server is full... best way is u can go to call vote and i think the max is 23bots...

• Like 1

About increasing the bot count u can go to call vote and there are option to increase.. we have some slots for bots and humans so if we increase more and more bots we need to decrease the human slots in checkpoint... and if we want to increase the slot then the server gets crowded and lag and wht not and for some players more bots and fun .. but majority gets killed even when server is full... best way is u can go to call vote and i think the max is 23bots...

Ooh okay I did not know it worked like that. Yea I wouldn't want to reduce the slots for human players!! Thanks for clearing that up. :)